Need suggestions

Comments

• rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 4,887
    Look here, hummus, feta, and roasted or grilled vegetable pizza (Cooked on the grill) is pretty darn tasty...
    HT Rig:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Peachtree Audio NovaPre; B&K TX4430; Bryson BPD-1; Mains: Dynaudio Emit 10; Center - Polk cs400i; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - HSU VTF-2 MK5; LG UP870 4K BDP; NVidia ShieldTV
    ;
    Master Bedroom
    Marantz SR-5007; Audiosource Amp Two, PSB Imagine B, Definitive Technology ProCenter 2000, NHT Super One CI surrounds, Martin Logan Dynamo, Squeezebox Touch
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 30,379
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    Look here, hummus, feta, and roasted or grilled vegetable pizza (Cooked on the grill) is pretty darn tasty...

Hummus ?? Doesn't belong in the same sentence as pizza, let alone ontop of one. :'(
    HT SYSTEM-2 channel
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Dynaudio Audience 72
    Polk FX500 surrounds
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    Joule la-100 pre
    B&k Ref 4420 amp

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Analysis plus crystal oval ic's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
  • cfrizzcfrizz Posts: 13,121
    nbrowser wrote: »
    tonyb wrote: »
    mlistens03 wrote: »
    Good. Hope she enjoys them!

She's lost 35 lbs since her heart attack. Must say, she's lookin' hot bro. :)

Pics or it didn't happen!

:D

Few weeks down the road...Has anyone seen TonyB he hasn't shown up since he post the hot pics of his wife. Someone goes looking and finds an Obit for TonyB. Cause of death, he somehow got himself decapitated! :D
    Sunfire TGP III PrePro, Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature 405wpc 5 ch. Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony Bravia KDL-40R510C TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Boston VR-920 Center Channel, SVS NSD-12 SB12 Subwoofer, Polk DSW 400 Subwoofer, Polk FXi-3 Surround Speakers
    edited February 2018

Hummus ?? Doesn't belong in the same sentence as pizza, let alone ontop of one. :'(

I bet ur glad you took the same attitude with cables Mr. Close-minded!
    HT Rig:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Peachtree Audio NovaPre; B&K TX4430; Bryson BPD-1; Mains: Dynaudio Emit 10; Center - Polk cs400i; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - HSU VTF-2 MK5; LG UP870 4K BDP; NVidia ShieldTV
    ;
    Master Bedroom
    Marantz SR-5007; Audiosource Amp Two, PSB Imagine B, Definitive Technology ProCenter 2000, NHT Super One CI surrounds, Martin Logan Dynamo, Squeezebox Touch

lol....lets just say....I'm a tradionalist. :)
    HT SYSTEM-2 channel
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Dynaudio Audience 72
    Polk FX500 surrounds
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    Joule la-100 pre
    B&k Ref 4420 amp

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
    cfrizz wrote: »
    nbrowser wrote: »
    Good. Hope she enjoys them!

She's lost 35 lbs since her heart attack. Must say, she's lookin' hot bro. :)

Pics or it didn't happen!

:D

Few weeks down the road...Has anyone seen TonyB he hasn't shown up since he post the hot pics of his wife. Someone goes looking and finds an Obit for TonyB. Cause of death, he somehow got himself decapitated! :D

See now......only another woman understands. Amen to that Cath.....but, I'm pretty sure I've given her more than one reason to generate an Obit. Which btw.....is why I'm up at 3 a.m. posting on the forum......know what I'm sayin' ?
    HT SYSTEM-2 channel
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Dynaudio Audience 72
    Polk FX500 surrounds
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    Joule la-100 pre
    B&k Ref 4420 amp

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
    How's growin that eye in the back of your head comin along???? :D
    Sunfire TGP III PrePro, Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature 405wpc 5 ch. Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony Bravia KDL-40R510C TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Boston VR-920 Center Channel, SVS NSD-12 SB12 Subwoofer, Polk DSW 400 Subwoofer, Polk FXi-3 Surround Speakers

I hear that, the only things I like on my pizza are extra cheese and sausage. Oh and it has to have a real crust, not those skinny ones that get all burnt up on the bottom.
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,669
    I hear that, the only things I like on my pizza are extra cheese and sausage. Oh and it has to have a real crust, not those skinny ones that get all burnt up on the bottom.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :p

Wood fired pizza I'm assuming your referring to. You haven't lived until you had one made fresh and cooked in a real wood fired brick oven. One of my favorites is with Arugula, Prosciutto, and shaved Provolone.
    HT SYSTEM-2 channel
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Dynaudio Audience 72
    Polk FX500 surrounds
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    Joule la-100 pre
    B&k Ref 4420 amp

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 2,375
    edited February 2018

What about bacon and pepperoni? That’s where it’s at (for me anyway). I do agree with you on the crust. I’ll take it one level further with deep dish pizza. :yum: Now that’s good.
    Micah

Main system: Technics SL3200, Shure M97xE, Lafayette LR1100 for tuner, Hagerman Audio Labs Bugle 2 phono stage, NAD C352 integrated, Boston Acoustics VR 2, Boston PV500, generic ICs, and BJC Belden speaker cables.

Desktop: Dell Precision 690 running iTunes, Yamaha RX-v665, Monitor Audio R90s, Velodyne VA-907, generic ICs and speaker cables.
    I've always thought the goal of high-end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.
    I bet all y’all also think that the only kinda sandwich is pb&j.
    HT Rig:
    ;
    Master Bedroom

Nope....but I can tell you, a sandwich is no place for hummus either. lol
    HT SYSTEM-2 channel
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Dynaudio Audience 72
    Polk FX500 surrounds
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    Joule la-100 pre
    B&k Ref 4420 amp

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 2,375
    Isn’t it? :lol:

Nope....but I can tell you, a sandwich is no place for hummus either. lol

Definitely not.
    Micah

Main system: Technics SL3200, Shure M97xE, Lafayette LR1100 for tuner, Hagerman Audio Labs Bugle 2 phono stage, NAD C352 integrated, Boston Acoustics VR 2, Boston PV500, generic ICs, and BJC Belden speaker cables.

Desktop: Dell Precision 690 running iTunes, Yamaha RX-v665, Monitor Audio R90s, Velodyne VA-907, generic ICs and speaker cables.
    I've always thought the goal of high-end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.
    all y’all
    Do you live in a swamp? :p

One of my favorites is with Arugula

That's it. Turn in your Man Card immediately! :o

What about bacon and pepperoni? That’s where it’s at (for me anyway). I do agree with you on the crust. I’ll take it one level further with deep dish pizza. :yum: Now that’s good.

Nope pepperoni is too salty, but I wouldn't mind bacon. Yes I love Pizzaria Uno sausage and cheese pizza's.

I have had wood fired pizza Tony, that is why I don't like it!

Nope, I'll take a Tunafish sandwich over PB&J any day of the week. Or better yet, a hot pastrami!
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 5,213
    Pastrami, now you're talking!

Can I get any love for a Cuban Sandwich up in here?
    Or better yet, a hot pastrami!

• "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 12,059

Nope pepperoni is too salty, but I wouldn't mind bacon. Yes I love Pizzaria Uno sausage and cheese pizza's.

I have had wood fired pizza Tony, that is why I don't like it!

Pizzaria Uno used to have a seafood pizza that was to die for.
    Lobster, crab, shrimp, cheese and garlic butter sauce. Oh man it was heaven in a pie
    Viking64 wrote: »
    all y’all
    Do you live in a swamp? :p

The swamp of Texas bi-atch!!!
    HT Rig:
    ;
    Master Bedroom
    The swamp of Texas bi-atch!!!

LMFAO @ "bi"
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Pastrami, now you're talking!

Can I get any love for a Cuban Sandwich up in here?

Heck yeah, love Cubans....sandwiches, cigars....women, all gorgeous. :)
    HT SYSTEM-2 channel
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Dynaudio Audience 72
    Polk FX500 surrounds
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    Joule la-100 pre
    B&k Ref 4420 amp

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
    I wouldn't say "all"...

6662940707_06b055bc52_b.jpg

• "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
    Cath....pepperoni is too salty....but bacon isn't ??

4kzr6vkxgr1v.jpg
    HT SYSTEM-2 channel
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Dynaudio Audience 72
    Polk FX500 surrounds
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    Joule la-100 pre
    B&k Ref 4420 amp

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
    I wouldn't say "all"...

6662940707_06b055bc52_b.jpg

Ya had to ruin my day champ ? lol I see that and I turn into Usain Bolt on meth bro.
    HT SYSTEM-2 channel
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Dynaudio Audience 72
    Polk FX500 surrounds
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    Joule la-100 pre
    B&k Ref 4420 amp

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
    Hey all I did is Google image search "cuban woman smoking cigar" and it came up as the first results!
    Ya had to ruin my day champ ? lol I see that and I turn into Usain Bolt on meth bro.

Hey all I did is Google image search "cuban woman smoking cigar" and it came up as the first results!

Ya gotta learn how to use google then. :)

2ig3gavski68.png
    HT SYSTEM-2 channel
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Dynaudio Audience 72
    Polk FX500 surrounds
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    Joule la-100 pre
    B&k Ref 4420 amp

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
    Ok, let's try this again. Better?

cuban+woman+smoking+cigar+in+Havana%2C+Cuba.jpg
    Cath....pepperoni is too salty....but bacon isn't ??

4kzr6vkxgr1v.jpg

Yup, they're just round, hard discs of salt! Bacon is food of the gods!!!!