Something weird

My feed for '2 Channel Audio' is displaying strangely. On the forum home page it will show the latest post for 2 Channel, but when I go to into the sub-forum itself, the topic for that latest post doesn't show. Also, a topic that I posted to a couple of days ago is not even showing now.
"This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
"Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon

Comments

• jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    I found out the reason. The OP of the threads in question is temporarily suspended, so their 'discussions' are suspended as well.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • On a side note, nice avatar. :)
    Sal Palooza
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    Thanks man :#