Something weird

My feed for '2 Channel Audio' is displaying strangely. On the forum home page it will show the latest post for 2 Channel, but when I go to into the sub-forum itself, the topic for that latest post doesn't show. Also, a topic that I posted to a couple of days ago is not even showing now.
"Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator

Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon

Comments

• jdjohnjdjohn Posts: 907
    I found out the reason. The OP of the threads in question is temporarily suspended, so their 'discussions' are suspended as well.
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator

Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • On a side note, nice avatar. :)
    MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
  • jdjohnjdjohn Posts: 907
    Thanks man :#

• daboyzdaboyz Posts: 4,916
    HT - Polk Lsi9, Lsi7, LsiC, Marsh A200s, B&K ST-1430, Pioneer Elite BDP 62FD, Marantz SR7008, Martin Logan Dynamo, NHT CS-10, Mogami 3103 speaker wire, Mogami 2534 IC

mini HT - Samsung 46" 3D TV + 3D Blu ray player, HK AVR 254, Infinity SL40, Audioengine B1