Are you READY for some FOOTBALL!!!

Comments

• teekay0007
    teekay0007 Posts: 2,289
    edited December 2017
    gudnoyez wrote: »

I gave the Packers fans at work a double shocker when I showed up in my very best Vikings attire, after listening to them yap all year...go Vikings.
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    Yep wore my Dennys Green starter jacket and Viking Zubaz to work this morning just to silence the Packers Fans and all the trash talk I get from them

htpmklcyof47.jpg

Vikings Zubaz are back, baby! Santa hooked me up with a pair, topped off with an Alan Page ("The Purple People Eaters") T-shirt!

Can y'all say, "Stylin'!"? B)
    I knew that you could!

See photo below:
  • teekay0007
    teekay0007 Posts: 2,289
    edited December 2017
    Photo from previous post: Zubaz and PPEs T combo!
    aowuj8p4wx3k.jpeg
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    Them some god awful ugly pants Terry, just kidding nothing says fashion like sporting a pair of Vikings Zubas, digging the PPE T. SKOL
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Packer fans are an insufferable lot. When their team is barely mediocre, they think everybody else should kneel before them, and when they suck, it’s always somebody else’s fault and not the fact that they really do suck.

This year it was Anthony Barr’s fault, and not that the only player they have worth even a second thought is Aaron Rodgers. They do not understand that if a team needs one man to be a decent team, then that really isn’t a team at all.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Most Packer fans fully realize their general manager has sold their team down the river for short term corporate profits, and to say that “this year it was Anthony Barr’s fault” is ridiculous. However, despite essentially no involvement in free agency for years and letting most players leave once they get good and command a good salary - including something like four or five offensive linemen last year alone - the team has advanced pretty well in the playoffs including NFC championship games and a Super Bowl under the current regime. It serves no legitimate purpose to generalize about their fans and engage in name calling like “insufferable lot.”
  • nooshinjohn
    SKOL Vikings!
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    Can the Bears suck any more than they do ? I mean wtf.....6 tries to get it in the endzone from under the 10 yard line and fail. Double face palm material there.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    nbrowser wrote: »
    tonyb wrote: »
    Can the Bears suck any more than they do ? I mean wtf.....6 tries to get it in the endzone from under the 10 yard line and fail. Double face palm material there.

Could be worse...according to sources...the Browns went 0-16 this season...erm.

real world their 1-32 ewwww...but they have big money available 4 picks in 1st and 2nd round
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • chumlie
    chumlie Posts: 8,658
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    nbrowser wrote: »

Could be worse...according to sources...the Browns went 0-16 this season...erm.

real world their 1-32 ewwww...but they have big money available 4 picks in 1st and 2nd round

Which they ALWAYS waste.
  • txcoastal1
    SKOL Vikings!

Would be awesome to host their own Super Bowl
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• txcoastal1
    Chargers a day late and a win short, can't believe the Titans are in

• Unfortunately I haven’t missed a Browns game in years. That’s many hours spent watching without a win. It’s tough. Always next year.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Love it! Bengals gave the Ravens a big **** sandwich for New Years! :)
  • bikezappa
    bikezappa Posts: 2,463
    Pats look good and ready for the playoffs. But you never know what will happen.
  • txcoastal1
    I expect they'll probably play Jax, who have played horribly their last 2 games

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    edited January 2018
    Carolina was SOOOOOO bad yesterday, I quit watching shortly after they returned from halftime. I took an afternoon nap and after talking to my wife later on last night, she said I didn't miss a thing except more LOOSING. She said Cam said it was the worst game of his NFL career so far.

YEA, it was bad !
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • nooshinjohn
    edited January 2018
    deleted

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638
    deleted

Are you selling too? Must have been a F&F sale on deleteds...
  • txcoastal1
    edited January 2018
    Looks like the NCAA championship is going to be an all SEC game

• Conradicles
    Conradicles Posts: 6,010
    The Georgia vs Oklahoma game was amazing!
  • fzlr7obj7vwn.jpg
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    I am SO frickin' glad the Packers FINALLY saw fit to shuffle that droolin' GM out the door. I didn't think they had the guts, but I guess that debacle in Detroit on Sunday showed beyond any dispute whatsoever that their pathetic house of cards was just too painfully obvious to ignore any longer. Too bad they didn't can the drooler two weeks ago while John Dorsey was available, a Ron Wolf protégé and former player. Ron Wolf's kid is already in-house and has worked for the organization for years now but odds are they will dis him.
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    edited January 2018
    Looks like Gruden will be back to coach the Raiders.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    And Lewis will stay with the Bengals.
  • txcoastal1
    With Bruce Arians, and Palmer leaving, I going to guess my favorite receiver Larry Fitzgerald will soon be announcing his retirement too

• nooshinjohn
    Larry Fitzgerald belongs in purple and gold before he retires. He was a ball boy for the Vikings back in the day.

• txcoastal1
    That would be cool, Vikes could use a big slot man

• nooshinjohn
    BTW....by the looks of things....my Bears season is over already.

This just in... The Bears 2018/19 season has already ended, and they still stink.

• Larry Fitzgerald belongs in purple and gold before he retires. He was a ball boy for the Vikings back in the day.

I remember them talking about him when he was in high school and how he was getting advice from Cris Carter. Nothing like getting trained by the best hands in the business.

He really has turned out to be one of the classiest guys in the league.