Customer Service second to none.

Called Polk customer service today.

Waited 15 sec. , and a rep. answered. T.J. I believe.

Had the parts I needed.

Complimentary no charge at all. B)

If that doesn't keep one believing they are part of the best company in the world, I don't know what would. I've always praised Polk Audio to ANYBODY I've met over the past 15+ years and will continue to do so with no regrets. ;)

Thank you Polk Audio Customer Service !! :)
Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    Thats good to hear. Especially since the last year or so has been a bit rough. A lot ofvus had leas than stellar experiences and were very surprised. Hope this is back to normal business as usual!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    I had to call Polk Customer Service today about crossover problems I found on the new to me RTi12's. They didn't have anymore crossovers in stock and they were 100+ ( I think for a pr. ) if they did have any . I think the price they had was understandable. There's a lot going on in a RTi12 speaker for sure.

The CS rep. said I could send them to Polk Audio for them to fix them, but I will learn to diagnose these cross-over problems myself this time. Sometime, after I get my back room organized a lot more.
    I'll also try and do the repairs while the cross-overs are still attached to all the wires.

It's got to be one of those white ceramic resistors !
    I've read a post where Trey said to up the value a little bit to keep a little headroom above the original design. ;)

It only took 15 seconds again for a Rep. to answer my call.
    That's Fantastic
    !!
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.