Are you READY for some FOOTBALL!!!

Comments

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

Or a quarterback?
    Sung to the tune of the Nationwide jingle: "The Cowboys kicked my brother's A$$."
  • Viking64 wrote: »

Or a quarterback?
    Sung to the tune of the Nationwide jingle: "The Cowboys kicked my brother's A$$."

Their O line is atrocious... Eli was ducking and flinching.
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Don't EVEN get me going on how the Packers ....
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    dromunds wrote: »
    Don't EVEN get me going on how the Packers ....

They still have a chance :#
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • dromunds
    Ha. Don't EVEN get me going......
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,033
    The NFC North is not looking too sharp so far...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • markmarc
    markmarc Posts: 2,309
    The AFC West is a three-headed monster!
    i1p4iphvy6xd.jpg
    Review Site_ (((AudioPursuit)))
    Founder/Publisher Affordable$$Audio 2006-13.
    Former Staff Member TONEAudio
    2 Ch. System
    Amplifiers: Parasound Halo P6 pre, Vista Audio i34, Peachtree amp500, Adcom GFP-565 GFA-535ii, 545ii, 555ii
    Digital: SimAudio HAD230 DAC, iMac 20in/Amarra,
    Speakers: Paradigm Performa F75, Magnepan .7, Totem Model 1's, ACI Emerald XL, Celestion Si Stands. Totem Dreamcatcher sub
    Analog: Technics SL-J2 w/Pickering 3000D, SimAudio LP5.3 phono pre
    Cable/Wires: Cardas, AudioArt, Shunyata Venom 3
  • Upstatemax
    Upstatemax Posts: 2,623
    Have a question for the Giants fans, why hasn't NY invested in their run game in the last 3 years???

Why invest in a run game when your O-Line is hot garbage?

IMO, we have decent running backs, but ZERO blocking and gaps for them to take advantage of. It's hard to make a difference when you're getting hit in the back field NON STOP...

As for Eli, it's well past time to move on from him. There is basically zero chance of winning another championship with Eli at the drivers seat. I also have a sneaky suspicion that Eli is hiding a nagging injury.
  • Upstatemax
    Upstatemax Posts: 2,623
    Can anybody tell me what Zeke did and point me to the evidence of his guilt? Again if he did something wrong and there is evidence of his guilt than throw the book at him, but if this is a makeup call for Goodell then he has to go.

Goodell acted against the NFL's lead investigators advice so why did he do that?

The NFL IS NOT a court of law. Fact is, Zeke has been accused of THREE suspendible occurrences.

This is the NFL sending a serious, and needed message to young players. Clean up your act and DO NOT put yourself in a position to even be accused of something. It's bad press for the NFL. Bad press = headaches.

Headaches = suspensions/fines

Zeke needs to learn the value in staying in for the evening...

Zeke has A LOT of talent, but he MUST get his personal life under control.
  • Ready!!

xuspelx5gsbd.jpg
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • tonyp063
    tonyp063 Posts: 1,044
    I had moderate hopes for the Ravens this year.
    Yanda going down crushed them.
  • How do you pronounce Dallas without the D as in defense?
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • dromunds
    Da Bears coming to Lambeau. Packers O-line decimated by injury already, Bears may be better than some people think but who knows? Will A-Rod get hurt?
  • Msabot1
    Msabot1 Posts: 2,098
    Who cares??....It's better to stand on your feet..than DIE on your knees....
  • ^^you must?
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

• DollarDave
    DollarDave Posts: 2,575
    Msabot1 wrote: »

I had NFL Sunday Ticket for over 20 years and canceled it last Sunday. Got refunded the installments that I had paid, too. You can probably guess what prompted me to cancel it..

• ^^Same here, ive been a die hard NFL fan for as far as i can remember back in my childhood....that just came to an end last Sunday unfortunately.
  • Oldschool59
    Oldschool59 Posts: 67
    edited September 2017
    Drew Brees torches the Dolphins defense ninja style, AP 135 yards and a TD. Saints 33, Fins 17..Saints!
  • I'm ready for some Australian Rules Football.
    Now THERE'S some football !
    Injuries ? I'm sorry, that's not allowed.

"Dusty's rib tickler: Star says 'I just got winded' "
    Yeah, broken ribs will kind of do that.

t6bvims5fikk.jpg

Now, if I can just figure out the rules .... as confusing as cricket.
    Sal Palooza
  • Msabot1
    DollarDave wrote: »
    Msabot1 wrote: »

I had NFL Sunday Ticket for over 20 years and canceled it last Sunday. Got refunded the installments that I had paid, too. You can probably guess what prompted me to cancel it..

Since those guys are so adamant about starting the game on their knees..let them play the WHOLE GAME that way...now that would be a protest gesture one would REALLY remember....
  • Msabot1
    I'm ready for some Australian Rules Football.
    Now THERE'S some football !
    Injuries ? I'm sorry, that's not allowed.

"Dusty's rib tickler: Star says 'I just got winded' "
    Yeah, broken ribs will kind of do that.

t6bvims5fikk.jpg

Now, if I can just figure out the rules .... as confusing as cricket.

Kinda like Rugby??...
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,832
    I'm done as well... Didn't watch any football last weekend, and have no desire too...
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,832
    Something tells me they will have record low ratings this weekend...
  • dromunds
    They probably will for the Packers game tonight anyway. Lol.
  • Msabot1
    The college rivalries are still interesting..until someone uncovers a scam like what has been uncovered involving the basketball programs...can anyone say..RABBIT HOLE?...danggggg!..
  • Money has ruined sports on all levels.

• And to think the NFL is tax exempt, no federal taxes to the IRS.
  • Oldschool59
    Oldschool59 Posts: 67
    edited September 2017
    The Owners control everything. The Refs most always control the out come of just about every game all the way up to to SB.