Looking for Misc Audio Deals of the Day? Updated info here!

Comments

• pablo_rodz
    pablo_rodz Posts: 331
    edited August 2017
    Ugh!!! Why do these show up when the funds are low, and a vacation weeks away.
    HT:
    Projector - JVC HD100, 100" Fixed Screen, A/V Receiver - Pioneer Elite VSX-92TXH, Power Conditioner - Panamax M5300-EX, BluRay - Sony PS3, (2) ADCOM GFA 555 Bridged, Speakers - LSi 15, LSi C, LSi FX, Sub - 12" M&K VX-1250.

Living Room:
    Schiit Saga, Parasound HCA-600, OPPO BDP-103D, LSi7
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,697
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • sgmsmg
    sgmsmg Posts: 488
    Parasound Halo JC2

These rarely come up for sale and this seems like a great price. Too bad it is silver

http://www.tmraudio.com/product/ew-44
    2 Channel
    Pre:Bryston BP173
    Amp:Bryston 14B3
    Speakers: Golden Ear Triton Reference
    Source: Oppo UDP-205, Bryston BDA-3, Bryston BDP-3, Bryston BCD-3, Apple TV, Amazon Fire
    Cables: Wireworld Gold Eclipse 7 Speaker, Wireworld Gold Eclipse 7 XLR, AQ Diamond USB/HDMI
    Power: PS Audio P10 Regenerator, AC12, AC10 and AC5 Cables
    Display: Sony XBR65Z9F

Home Theater
    Pre: Marantz 8805
    Amps: Parasound JC5, A21+, A51, A51
    Speakers: Polk LSiM 707 (FL/FR), Polk LSiM706 (Center), LSiM 703 (SL/SR), Polk 900-LS (Atmos)
    Subwoofers: SVS SB13 x 4
    Source: Oppo UDP-205, Apple TV, Amazon Fire
    Cables: AQ Rocket 88, AQ Niagara, Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7
    Power: PS Audio P5 Regenerator, Furman IT Reference 15i, Pangea AC14SE and AC9SE Cables
    Display: Sony XBR85Z9G
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 19,214
    edited August 2017
    Not peerless.... SL1000 they are. They are also missing the riser base
  • Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,236
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Not peerless.... SL1000 they are. They are also missing the riser base

Ah, I am not familiar with SL1000. Sorry.
  • Rich502
    Rich502 Posts: 127
    scubalab wrote: »
    Whoa... Looks like a pair of RT800's and a CS400 center for $25 in Central Jersey. The center may not be the 400 (looks a bit small)

https://cnj.craigslist.org/ele/d/polk-audio-way-speakers/6205915867.html

These seem like they are only about 10 minutes from me. Emailed the seller, doubt they are still available.

• Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,354
    Nice set up. I have always wanted to go to China Grove! Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702FX x 4, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

“Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,234
    la2vegas wrote: »

He's a CENTAUR! I see his legs and then animal feet! What the hell?!?!?! Lol

@daboyz get you some of that (the LSis lol)
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Airplay355
    Airplay355 Posts: 4,293
    What's the deal with all the cheap Lsi? No one wants to deal with 4ohm speakers?
  • pitdogg2
    Airplay355 wrote: »
    What's the deal with all the cheap Lsi? No one wants to deal with 4ohm speakers?

Parts might be getting unobtainable and with them giving away practically LSIm why not jump on some of that?
  • EndersShadow

Parts might be getting unobtainable and with them giving away practically LSIm why not jump on some of that?

Parts ARE unobtainable. The mid drivers are Out of Stock at Polk... So thats a large issue...

I'm gonna try and track some down as backups just to have.....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • pitdogg2

Parts ARE unobtainable. The mid drivers are Out of Stock at Polk... So thats a large issue...

Dang Dan some if us can keep snot to ourselves.... now there's going to be a run on them going to cost your cheap posterior more pal.
    Rolling eyes here :p
  • EndersShadow

Dang Dan some if us can keep snot to ourselves.... now there's going to be a run on them going to cost your cheap posterior more pal.
    Rolling eyes here :p

Maybe I wanna offload mine, so the rising price helps me out :wink:
  • pitdogg2
  • EndersShadow
    Devious plan
    Gotta make dat money playa

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
  • pitdogg2
    Quit mucking up the thread indy boy <3o:)<3
  • EndersShadow
    Quit mucking up the thread indy boy <3o:)<3

You know you giggled when you saw my post.... just admit it :smile:
  • pitdogg2
    I did check out the herberth thread :p
    7001 baby
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 784
    Insider trading Shad! B)
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • Theta Dreadnaught...$1600..Central Ohio...no affiliation.
    https://columbus.craigslist.org/ele/d/theta-dreadnaught-audiophile/6249805009.html
    c39pnsdets74.png
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • ^^I do have my eye on this.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

There are three things that give a man a false sense of courage, a keyboard, alcohol and a firearm.
    Motorhead, 4.12.20

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.
  • MrBuhl
    MrBuhl Posts: 2,419
    ^^Wow^^ - that's juicy!
    VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
    VA 2 Channel Focal Electra 926 speakers, Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp (Tutay mods), Eastern Electric Minimax CDP (Scott Nixon mods), Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre , Audioengine B1 streamer, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / PS Audio power cables
    Noggin Schiit Valhalla, Pangea, Phillips Fidelio X1, Polk UF8000

Polk SDA1c modded
    Polk CRS+ 4.1TL modded (need veneer)
    Polk SDA2BTL (fully modded)
    A/L 1000VA Dreadnought Canare 4s11 SDA cable
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Audible Illusions L1 Preamp
    Vincent MFA based Cocci Tube Preamp
    Pho-700 Phono Pre
    Signal Cable Silver Resolution IC's

• ^^I do have my eye on this.

It shouldn't last too long.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • nguyendot
    nguyendot Posts: 3,587
    edited August 2017
    k6hdehqnrjui.png
    JBL synthesis system. Get it now!
    Main Surround -
    Epson 8350 Projector/ Elite Screens 120" / Pioneer Elite SC-35 / Sunfire Signature / Focal Chorus 716s / Focal Chorus CC / Polk MC80 / Polk PSW150 sub

Bedroom - Sharp Aquos 70" 650 / Pioneer SC-1222k / Polk RT-55 / Polk CS-250

Den - Rotel RSP-1068 / Threshold CAS-2 / Boston VR-M60 / BDP-05FD
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,857
    nguyendot wrote: »
    k6hdehqnrjui.png
    JBL synthesis system. Get it now!

Wholly carp!!!
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,354
    Amazing system. Worth the drive for someone?i am only 600 miles one way from it. Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702FX x 4, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

“Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • pitdogg2
    Wow those will make a person deaf. Nice!!!
    I ran a 7.2 JBL HLS610 system i never thought i was missing anything.
  • EndersShadow
    Heck if I had space, I'd have my uncle driving that way now to grab them lol