FS: Polk LS 90 Oak with Upgraded X-overs

Options
13»

Comments

• bigmike66
    bigmike66 Posts: 23
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Town of Norway. (Wind lake) right down road from muskego. Grew up in New berlin
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,981
    Options
    Ah yeah. I graduated college from UW-M, was born in Waukesha (although never lived there), have relatives there and also Mukwonago, my mother was from North Prairie next to Eagle. Nice area of the state.
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,314
    Options
    0xeg0miydui4.jpg

Agreed on Steve lol. I used to listen to him quite a bit in the late 70's and 80's. He even made an episode of Drunk History!

If you have time while your in town, let me know.
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,314
    Options
    Also sorry about your loss. If you need a hand with anything, let me know.
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,981
    Options
    It's funny listening to new weather people on TV try to pronounce them.
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,067
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Wahk-ahh-shaw, I've done a lot of fishing around the area. Lived in Eau Claire and Altoona for all of my younger years.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,958
    Options
    erniejade wrote: »
    Also sorry about your loss. If you need a hand with anything, let me know.

Thanks and will do....Dahl is still going strong via Podcasts and back on WLS after all these years. He's one of the few people to make me laugh so hard I would almost have to pull the car over to the side of the road. Peace and sorry to muck up this for sale thread....
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    Options
    Very nice speakers and a real steal. GLWSL.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    Options
    I was able to fit a pair in a '96 Honda accord, one laying down in the back seat and I believe I lowered the front passenger seat enough to fit the other in front. YMMV,lol.
  • hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    Options
    Going to take these off the market for now. I have a possible pending sale with a local friend, or I may possibly just keep them for my HT.

Thanks all.
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    Options
    So I still may be able to hear them next time I'm up there. :)
  • hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    Options
    daboyz wrote: »
    So I still may be able to hear them next time I'm up there. :)

Yup :)
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A