So Cal meet...

13»

Comments

• Jaybeez
    Jaybeez Posts: 737
    Ugh, January and February weekends are all booked for me. Work stuff, NAMM, drag races, and a wine country weekend away with the Mrs. have me booked until March. Will keep track though in case something changes, or this moves a bit later.
    And yes, congrats on the impending birth!
  • mrloren
    mrloren Posts: 2,454
    I might be able to come up from Chula. My oldest lives in Thousand Oaks, I could swing it by the wife she can visit the kid while I go audio nuts.
    When I was a kid my parents told me to turn it down. Now I'm an adult and my kids tell me to turn it down.
    Family Room:LG QNED80 75", Onkyo RZ50 Emotiva XPA3 GEN3 Oppo BDP-93,Sony UBP-X800BM. Main: Polk LsiM 705Center: Polk LSiM 704CFront High/Rear High In-Ceiling Polk 80F/X RT Surrounds: Polk S15 Sub: HSU VTF3-MK5
    Bed Room; Marantz SR5010, BDP-S270Main: Polk Signature S20Center: Polk Signature S35Rear: Polk R15 Sub: SVS SB2000
    Working Warehouse; Yamaha A-S301, Sony DVP-NS3100ES for disc Plok TSX550T SVS PB2000 Mini tower PC with 400GB of music
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    let me know when... bring some vinyl to clean as well. B)
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • hlshure
    hlshure Posts: 48
    I realize that this an old thread but I’m pretty new here and just wanted to say hi to fellow SoCal members.

@nooshinjohn - fellow polkie in Woodland Hills here.
    Running 5.1.4, Yamaha RX-A 2070, Parasound A31, Polk LSiM 707 (Fronts), Polk LSiM 706 (Center), Polk OWM3 (Surround), Polk TL3 (Atmos), HSU VTF-2 MK4, Epson 5030UB, Silver Ticket 110"
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    hlshure wrote: »
    I realize that this an old thread but I’m pretty new here and just wanted to say hi to fellow SoCal members.

@nooshinjohn - fellow polkie in Woodland Hills here.

Hook up, Johns a great guy. We all like sharing.
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • nooshinjohn
    I don't do hookups. would be happy to host a get together however. Shoot me a PM and we can see if we can make something happen.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Jaybeez
    Jaybeez Posts: 737
    Let me know if this comes to pass. Don't know that I can add anything equipment-wise to enhance the experience, but would offer to cook and take that off your hands. I have an Instant Pot and ain't afraid to use it!
  • nooshinjohn
    Is instant pot legal in CA? I know they still restrict some of the more potent varieties. ;)

• civilian
    civilian Posts: 357
    Hey All, just checking in to see what is going on.