Are you READY for some FOOTBALL!!!

Comments

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Brady good, special teams bad
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • txcoastal1
    Enjoy it while it's here, NE has very little young depth
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• stuwee
    stuwee Posts: 1,508
    (*&%(%&*$*$!!!!!!

Oh, Well! TB is next to shudder under the Power of the Rookie's :p
    Thorens TD125MKII, SME3009,Shure V15/ Teac V-8000S, Denon DN-790R cass, Teac 3340 RtR decks, Onix CD2...Sumo Electra Plus pre>SAE A1001 amp>Martin Logan Summit's
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Rick88 wrote: »
    As much as it pained me to do so I had to root for the Patriots, being a Steeler fan.

Some things should be avoided on principle alone... Rooting for Billecheat and the crybaby is one of them.

The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • gce
    gce Posts: 2,158
    When its all said and done the Patriots under Billecheat will only be known for their cheating and not for their Super bowls. Sad but true!
    Anaheim Hills CA,
    HT 5.1: Anthem MRX 720 / BDP-Denon DBT1713UD / Polkaudio LSiM703 / W4S mAmp's / Polkaudio LSiM706c / Polkaudio LSiM702F/X's / SVS PC12-NSD / Panasonic TC P55VT30

2 Channel: Rogue RP-5 / WireWorld Electra power cord / Marantz TT-15S1/ Ortofon - Quintet Black MC / Marantz NA8005 DAC / W4S mAmp's / Synology DS 216+ll-4TB / Polkaudio LSiM703
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    *snicker*....only to the sore losers.... :D
    Tis good to be a NE fan!
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • mrbiron
    BAHAHA.....

http://yourteamcheats.com/

There is literally a website for everything. Patriots ranked 15th.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    One thing is for sure, despite everything else there will never be another crybaby quarterback like him.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• mrbiron
    "Never" is a pretty extreme word. This is the NFL we're talking about...
  • bikezappa
    bikezappa Posts: 2,463
    I have never talked to TB so I can't comment on his personality but I enjoy watching him play football while loosing with two minutes to go. It's a work of art and efficiency. If TB has beaten your team like that I understand your hate.
  • mrbiron
    I was reading through that site last night a bit. There have even been deflate-gates before it was considered cool...
  • bikezappa
    The real science question is why didn't the other teams footballs decrease in pressure after being exposed to cold rainy weather.
  • mrbiron
    Why hasn't anyone here talking about the latest deflate-gate which happened only 3 days ago....

Anyone?
  • bikezappa
    The gauges they used to measure the football pressure weren't very accurate and cost about $10 I think. PV=nRT works fine. Maybe they should have used a RGA, residual gas analyzer, to determine % of gas species in the footballs. He in bike tires will reduce the weight. Sorry for the rant.
  • teekay0007
    teekay0007 Posts: 2,289
    A bud of mine has two tickets for the 2017 Super bowl. Box seats plus airfares, accommodation etc., but he didn't realize when he bought them that this is going to be on the same day as his wedding - so he can't go.

If you're interested and want to go instead of him, it's at St Peter's Church in New York City at 5 pm. Her name's Louise. She will be the one in the white dress.
  • stuwee
    Congrat's to the Seahawks, but, Damn, I could barely watch that game, those neon green uniforms blew my eyes out, that's why they won!! Who could catch a ball with all that crap ?!??

TB is a god but, many gods have fallen long before he was a gimmer in his daddy's eye!
    Thorens TD125MKII, SME3009,Shure V15/ Teac V-8000S, Denon DN-790R cass, Teac 3340 RtR decks, Onix CD2...Sumo Electra Plus pre>SAE A1001 amp>Martin Logan Summit's
  • nooshinjohn
    The Vikings played the single most pathetic first half of football I have ever witnessed.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • mrbiron
    You guys are a riot. Counting the days until TB retires.... :D
    Rest assured, that day will come but until then marvel at his greatness.
  • txcoastal1
    F1nut wrote: »
    One thing is for sure, despite everything else there will never be another crybaby quarterback like him.

Sure there is....Cam Newton

• Upstatemax
    Upstatemax Posts: 2,623
    xcapri79 wrote: »
    All the haters just don't get it. It's not about the stats, it is all about the WIN and who has more as a QB than Tom Brady?
    The Patriots are showing the NFL that they can play any style of game and win, because that's what it is all about.

Except win a Super Bowl against the Giants...
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    tee-hee-hee. Mrs. H just told me that the Patriots set an NFL record today for most consecutive division championships (that would be eight).

Not too shabby.

• stuwee
    It's not the divisions, it's the big dances, m'hardy...the Pat's are just about history, as in gone, buh-bye!!

The AFC is a wash, all bow to the real team...

Not no Dat's, just call them 'Da Boy's'

Come on Cleveland, just one win dudes, don't join the club!!

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    Rick88 wrote: »
    The Lions offensive coordinator's name is Jim Bob Cooter.

He must be from somewhere between Walton's Mountain and Hazzard County... :)

Now that there is funny. lol
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,127
    There was a Nascar guy named Dick Trickle.

My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • There was a Nascar guy named Dick Trickle.

Yep,, met him years ago,, nice fellow
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • Mikey081057
    Understandable

I think he was laughing at Tom Brady's haircut

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Going to the Packer/Viking game at Lambeau on Saturday. Quite some time ago, I predicted this game would determine the North. Now, if the Vikings win it may prove to be the case. If the Packers win, it'll come down to whether the Lions continue to self-destruct as they always seem to do. The Packers are not as good as they think they've been in the last few weeks. They don't even have a real running back fer cri yi! One of these days, a real good defense is just going to put real pressure on Rodgers and it'll be all over pal. But I don't think that'll happen this week.
  • nooshinjohn
    The Vikings put him on his back quite a bit in week 2, and zimmer has had Rodgers' number for even longer... That said, the Vikings suck this year and the desire to win left in the bye week.

• Mikey081057
    2 weeks to go and a lot of scenarios