Welcome youngest audiophile at JV household...

Joey_V
Joey_V Posts: 8,505
edited September 2016 in The Clubhouse
So it's been a very busy past few weeks, my system is on hold as I have been preoccupied with lots of family stuff.

But welcome our newest and youngest audiophile... Little Henry!!

Born 7lb 6oz, he's a bulky kid compared to little Emma as she was only 5lb 5oz...

Emma and I will always be super close and super special buddies since she was our first, but Henry rounds out this little family.

I certainly look forward to many good times with Henry as time goes on.

But yes... Definitely 2 and done.

yrzoqhadj2xd.jpeg
Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound

Comments

• cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    Congratulations Joey to you and your wife!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Nice! Big congrats Joey and fam!
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Congrats on your little man
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Joey_V
    edited September 2016
    DSkip wrote: »
    Congrats Joey. You kept this one quiet.

Yep I kept it ninja... Just the way I like it.

Henry is 2 days old
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    Congrats to you and your wife! It's nice to see a family grow! I wish you and your family many years ahead.
    Carl

• gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    Way to go Joey V congratulations to both you and Mrs V. I suppose your moving your gear into little Henry's room why wait 16 years, start em young.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • welcome to the world hank, now go pester your big sister.
    humpty dumpty was pushed
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Dear god!!...what have you done!!!!!
    Please stop.....stop having sex.

Congrats...but seriously, stop having sex....For all of us.........stop!

Stop.
    :p
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    Congratulations Joey!! Great looking young man.
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    edited September 2016
    Finally, a boy to pass those handsome shorts down to!
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • Congratulations Joey. Fine looking lad. I am sure my father is honored you named the boy after him. B)
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Joey_V wrote: »
    DSkip wrote: »
    Congrats Joey. You kept this one quiet.

Yep I kept it ninja... Just the way I like it.

Henry is 2 days old

Hope you weren't waiting on a DNA test.....kidding bro :p;)
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,438
    Congrats & God Bless
    Randy/Maine
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Nightfall wrote: »

LOL. And Emma gets the stereo. :)

Congratulations.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Congrats!
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • gurot1
    gurot1 Posts: 519
    Congratulations!
    lsim705,lsim706c,lsif/x(4)+mc80(atmos)
    rti6,csi5,fxi5
  • WagnerRC
    WagnerRC Posts: 2,138
    edited September 2016
    Congratulations Joey and family. Enjoy and thanks for the advice last week.
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638
    edited September 2016
    Nightfall wrote: »

Beat me to it, bastage...

Congrats Joey!
  • Congratulations, Joey, and welcome to the planet Henry !

But Joey .... 2's enough ? No, pretty soon you'll be thinking 5.1, then 9.2.
    I'm not sure where the .1 and .2 come in, but you're the doctor, you'll figure it out.

Good health to your entire family. :)
    Sal Palooza
  • Congrats, Joey! Lucky that you have one of each, as it seems to complete a family so nicely!
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
  • Joey_V
    Congrats, Joey! Lucky that you have one of each, as it seems to complete a family so nicely!

Lucky indeed... I thought this was going to be another girl and was already resigning myself to be completely overrun...
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    Congrats to you and the family on your new addition.

Like others have said he'll not only get the shorts but the watches too.
  • Congratulations! God spares, mama and the little one are happy and healthy.
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Hopefully he gets his mother's hairy arms and not the father's.....
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • Joey_V
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Hopefully he gets his mother's hairy arms and not the father's.....

I have a list of comments you have made... From the burning of my strads to this and many others... One day... One day I will have my revenge bwahahaha
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Congrats Joey and family! How does Emma like being a big sister? I recall asking my first daughter how she liked her little sister when she first met her... She said she liked her but would have fathered a puppy...
  • Joey_V
    scubalab wrote: »
    Congrats Joey and family! How does Emma like being a big sister? I recall asking my first daughter how she liked her little sister when she first met her... She said she liked her but would have fathered a puppy...

She's somewhat happy but I can see how she clings to me that she is not overly welcoming to the sharing of attention.

No worries, Emma is still my favorite (we can play favorites right? Haha).... She gets my stereo. Henry gets the watches.
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Congrats Joey.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • cnh
    cnh Posts: 13,284
    Congratulations! And time to start another college fund? Harvard? MIT? Oxford?

All the best to you and yours!
    Currently orbiting Bowie's Blackstar.!

Polk Lsi-7s, Def Tech 8" sub, HK 3490, HK HD 990 (CDP/DAC), AKG Q701s
    [sig. changed on a monthly basis as I rotate in and out of my stash]