Just like riding a bike

It's been so long I just wanted to be sure I knew how to post!
VTL ST50 w/mods / RCA6L6GC / TlfnknECC801S
Conrad Johnson PV-5 w/mods
TT Conrad Johnson Sonographe SG3 Oak / Sumiko LMT / Grado Woodbody Platinum / Sumiko PIB2 / The Clamp
Musical Fidelity A1 CDPro/ Bada DD-22 Tube CDP / Conrad Johnson SD-22 CDP
Tuners w/mods Kenwood KT5020 / Fisher KM60
MF x-DAC V8, HAInfo NG27
Herbies Ti-9 / Vibrapods / MIT Shotgun AC1 IEC's / MIT Shotgun 2 IC's / MIT Shotgun 2 Speaker Cables
PS Audio Cryo / PowerPort Premium Outlets / Exact Power EP15A Conditioner
Walnut SDA 2B TL /Oak SDA SRS II TL (Sonicaps/Mills/Cardas/Custom SDA ICs / Dynamat Extreme / Larry's Rings/ FSB-2 Spikes
NAD SS rigs w/mods
GIK panels

Comments

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638
    nbrowser wrote: »
    tonyb wrote: »
    It's been so long I just wanted to be sure I knew how to post!

Welcome back man, btw....absence of more than 2 weeks at a crack require a Karma to re-enter. Anything will do, the TV...dog....dry cleaning coupons, we aren't picky.

I'm picky....first born....LOL

Careful what you wish for. Could get expensive...
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    The real question is do you know where the edit button is?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    F1nut wrote: »

LMFAO....I think I'm the only one who got that remark.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • F1nut
    tonyb wrote: »
    F1nut wrote: »

LMFAO....I think I'm the only one who got that remark.

B)

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    What's funny is that even I know where the edit button is. The ever elusive "post a new thread" button however stumped me like masterpp with the black paint.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • F1nut
    Tom, I'll save you some more frustration. A "Private Message" is now called a "Conversation", but to start one you have to click the "Message" box.

It not much different than getting 10 from 8+5.

President of Club Polk

• treitz3
    Ugh, any pointers on how to post a picture here?

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • treitz3
    Yeah, I got that part DSkip. I put in the URL and hit enter, nothing. Please don't tell me that we have to save it to the computer, then provide an attachment just to post a picture.

Tom
  • ken brydson
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Yeah, I got that part DSkip. I put in the URL and hit enter, nothing. Please don't tell me that we have to save it to the computer, then provide an attachment just to post a picture.

Tom

It's not the url icon, it's the one to the right of it, the paper with the folded down edge.
  • treitz3
    Ken, that's the one I hit. At the bottom, it says to input the URL. I do so and nothing happens, so I hit enter and nothing happens. At this point I am at a loss as to what to do.

Tom
  • vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    gbgs1p5ujz2p.png

Just did it on my iPhone, hit choose file.
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • treitz3
    So the both of you are saying that I can't just link a picture from anywhere on the web and that I have to load it into my computer first?

I input the "Image URL" and hit enter...nothing happens.

Tom
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    No. I just posted a picture in the What Are You Listening To thread that is a link to an Amazon file.

[ i m g]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31uLfiKa86L.jpg[ / i m g]

31uLfiKa86L.jpg
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • treitz3
    31uLfiKa86L.jpg
  • treitz3
    Ah, schitt son. You don't even need any button. Just the code. Sweet. Thanks Mr. Blue. Rock on with your bad self! Much appreciated.

Tom
  • treitz3
    10704039_337324526444818_8444203293625237310_n.jpg?oh=f8e34efbb35e9753f51041a9fc66d47c&oe=564630FA

Just testing here....let's see if this works okay.

Tom
  • treitz3
    Sweet titty. Got it down bro'. Thanks again!

Tom
  • F1nut
    Look out, Tom's on the loose.

President of Club Polk

• treitz3
    With two hot little redheads, a bottle of liquor and a can of that ever elusive black paint. Lookout!

Tom
  • ken brydson
    With two hot little redheads, a bottle of liquor and a can of that ever elusive black paint. Lookout!

Tom

Just need Lightman. You still in touch with him?
  • treitz3
    Yeah, he's out climbing a pole tonight peeing off the top of it in the wind. Situation normal, all.........well, you know the rest.

Tom
  • ken brydson
    Yeah, he's out climbing a pole tonight peeing off the top of it in the wind. Situation normal, all.........well, you know the rest.

Tom

Just glad he's outa my bushes. Enjoyed a couple beers with the boy when he came out for a Seattle GTG a few years ago. Cool dude...
  • I like tonyb's Karma idea / penalty. This was Karma'd to me here a while back and never used as the vehicle intended ended up gone. Simply post "I'm in" over the next week and I will do a random draw on Saturday the 17th.n19cdu0kdup1.jpg
    TT Conrad Johnson Sonographe SG3 Oak / Sumiko LMT / Grado Woodbody Platinum / Sumiko PIB2 / The Clamp
    MF x-DAC V8, HAInfo NG27
    Herbies Ti-9 / Vibrapods / MIT Shotgun AC1 IEC's / MIT Shotgun 2 IC's / MIT Shotgun 2 Speaker Cables
    Walnut SDA 2B TL /Oak SDA SRS II TL (Sonicaps/Mills/Cardas/Custom SDA ICs / Dynamat Extreme / Larry's Rings/ FSB-2 Spikes
    NAD SS rigs w/mods
    GIK panels
  • Saturday the 17th
    MF x-DAC V8, HAInfo NG27
    NAD SS rigs w/mods
    GIK panels
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,922
    just like...

28173481961_dd016b6493_b.jpg009a by Mark Hardy, on Flickr
  • :D
    MF x-DAC V8, HAInfo NG27
    NAD SS rigs w/mods
    GIK panels