Golf and Troy's GT.....

brettw22
brettw22 Posts: 7,621
edited October 2004 in Gatherings & Special Events
I'm curious how many people are actually planning on playing golf on Sunday. I know Shack mentioned it on the other thread, but who else is wanting to?

I have to decide whether or not I wanna bring my clubs.....
comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
Post edited by brettw22 on

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    edited October 2004
    I'm down for some golf, but it's hobo style, one club only for me.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited October 2004
    One club, huh? How many balls are you bringing? :eek:

Would love to join y'all, but the shoulder is not quite ready yet, and there just might be a couple more combo's I had not heard yet...

Plus have to:
    - air out the place after "Kolchak: The Night Farter" reeks havoc;
    - pick my contact lenses out of the kitty litter (having been washed away by **** induced tears); and, of course,
    - round up the sheep....
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited October 2004
    I think Ima pass on golf based on the fact that leaving Wendi alone in the house with a bunch of strange men.......NOT !!

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited October 2004
    Want me to come down and babysit so you can play golf?

George Grand (of the Jersey Grands)
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited October 2004
    I'll golf if yous guys want to, but Ima one-club it too.

Just get me to a pawn shop, so I can buy my 5 Iron, and I'll be ready.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited October 2004
    Shoot Russ, if I knew you were so discriminating I'd get you some clubs. My buddy just replaced his set that had not one iron match the make or brand of any other iron in the set. You interested?
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,621
    edited October 2004
    I'm gonna leave the clubs at home......Seems like there will be PLENTY to do at Troy's.....

See y'all Friday night......
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • amulford
    amulford Posts: 5,020
    edited October 2004
    Originally posted by brettw22
    I'm gonna leave the clubs at home......Seems like there will be PLENTY to do at Troy's.....

See y'all Friday night......

That's what I'm sayin'. I don't chase the little white ball, not to mention around a bunch of hung-over. stumblin' psychopaths.

Jesus, could you imagine????? It'd probably make for a humorous spectacle...

Doro staggers up to his shot. He pulls out a ... oh he's only got one club. He lines up and PUKES ALL OVER THE GREEN!!! OH THE HUMANITY, OH THE STENCH!!!

Russ pulls his marker, he's looking a little shaky. He goes into his backswing and THE CLUB FLIES OUT OF HIS HAND!!! He lost his balance folks and tumbles down the hill, right into the water hazard!!! Not one to waste the time, he pulls out a bar of soap.....