rtia9s have no midrange

Options
2»

Comments

• codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Options
    Kolschs are quite light and delicious. Try some if you have a chance.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    If you guys like those, you gotta try Sol if you haven't already.
    I'm also a lighter beer guy these days, and only good for about 2/3 of a bottle before I start calling old girlfriends, and trying to convince my friends we should all buy a house together down at the beach.
    Three of favorites, Corona, Heineken, and Modelo...have to throw Land Shark in there too.
    tonyb wrote: »
    I don't often drink beer, but when I do....It's usually the lighter beers. Modelo, Corona, along those lines. The heavier Ale's don't sit well with my stomach. Heineken or Special Ex, also good.

I've had Sol a few times...it's good too.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    Kolschs are quite light and delicious. Try some if you have a chance.

Indeed! I love a cold crisp Kolsch. Enough note to let you know you are drinking a beer.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    Or you can have a Böner
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Options
    Becks!
    cjocehbfbx3s.jpg
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    If you guys like those, you gotta try Sol if you haven't already.
    I'm also a lighter beer guy these days, and only good for about 2/3 of a bottle before I start calling old girlfriends, and trying to convince my friends we should all buy a house together down at the beach.
    Three of favorites, Corona, Heineken, and Modelo...have to throw Land Shark in there too.
    tonyb wrote: »
    I don't often drink beer, but when I do....It's usually the lighter beers. Modelo, Corona, along those lines. The heavier Ale's don't sit well with my stomach. Heineken or Special Ex, also good.

Really like sol. They come in those cute little stubby bottles lol
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Options
    I came over here because TXcoastal said there was another beer thread on this forum. This isn't a beer thread!! I should never see Corona in a beer thread! Yeah Tbone, that was directed at you ya sissy!
    I heard you invented wood...
    He didn't invent wood, god just used to wake up with a "morning F1". Later to be named "morning wood".
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • polk500
    polk500 Posts: 1,171
    Options
    mrbiron wrote: »
    I came over here because TXcoastal said there was another beer thread on this forum. This isn't a beer thread!! I should never see Corona in a beer thread! Yeah Tbone, that was directed at you ya sissy!
    I heard you invented wood...
    He didn't invent wood, god just used to wake up with a "morning F1". Later to be named "morning wood".

(a morning F1) now that's a good one,still laughing....

Cheers
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    mrbiron wrote: »

Say what ?? Sissy ??

LMAO......Those that don't know just don't know. We'll see who's the sissy as your trying to swim with a 100 lb. block of cement around your ankles.....in a vat full of your horrible tasting, gut busting yeasty tasting brew.

Then again, all that yeast may help you float some.....after an hour or two. :D
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • mrbiron
    Options
    Challenge accepted! B)
    I'll PM you my address and we'll make a day of it. First, i will start with feeding you something other than monkey pee and see how you progress. My hopes are you either enjoy what you are drinking and forget about this whole concrete charade. OR, that you pass out early, with your shoes on, so that i can draw on your face with a sharpie. I have a sharpie with a felt tip the size of a shoe box used for coloring in asphalt. Drawing phallic symbols the size of school buses is my forte! :D
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    A sharpie.....drawing on faces ?? Childs play my friend. Italians like to draw too.....usually chalk marks around people laying in the street. :p:)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • mrbiron
    Options
    I've heard you're like an Italian Bob Ross with your chalk skills.
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    Options
    :p
    ztbibtydbgc5.jpg
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant