USED Win 7 64 bit (OEM) Home Premium or Pro

Does anyone have a used version of Win 7 64 bit (OEM) Home Premium or Pro with a valid product key and a COA lable for sale. No upgrade version only OEM/System builders or full version. Please PM me.

Thank You.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” ~ Mark Twain

Comments

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Mr Tony, standby

I sent my IT guy an email. Don't purchase anything just yet. I might be able to help you out free of charge

--Ron

2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • gimpod
    gimpod Posts: 1,793
    That would be cool. :) I wish I could just buy a new Product Key, I have the DVD 64 bit only and need to replace the Vista 64 on my HTPC cause can't get the mb drivers for vista, win 7 yes. I don't want 8 or 10
    “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” ~ Mark Twain
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Mr Tony, standby

I sent my IT guy an email. Don't purchase anything just yet. I might be able to help you out free of charge

--Ron

Sorry Tony....They burned up the rest of their partner license about 6months ago
    System builder kit on Amazon is about the only way to go
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• gimpod
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Sorry Tony....They burned up the rest of their partner license about 6months ago
    System builder kit on Amazon is about the only way to go

That's what I just did "Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64bit, System Builder OEM DVD 1 Pack"

Thanks for asking your IT guy. :)
  • GospelTruth
    GospelTruth Posts: 403
    Just for your information and anyone else that may read this thread, there are limits on the max memory supported by each version of Windows 7. You may want to read up on it here.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa366778(v=vs.85).aspx#physical_memory_limits_windows_7

If you are building a system and want to have more than 16GB of memory, then you would need to move up to the Professional version of Windows 7 64bit. I don't know what you are looking to use this for, but my next machine will have 32GB of memory and will require a Windows 7 Professional as a result. Even though 64bit supports a larger memory space, Windows versions limit usable memory.
    Speakers
    Energy RC-70 Mains, Energy RC-LRC Center, Energy RC-R (x4) Rear Channels, Energy RC-R (x2) Front Effects
    Polk 5jr+
    Polk SDA 2B
    Polk SDS 3.1TL

Equipment
    Panamax 5510 Re-generator Power Conditioner
    Yamaha RX-V3800 Receiver
    Digital Sources: Sony CDP-X339ES CD Player, HHB CDR830 BurnIt Professional CD Recorder, Sony PS3, Oppo DV-983H DVD Player
    Analog Sources: Sony TC-K890ES Cassette, Nakamichi DR-1 Cassette, Technics SL-7 Turntable
  • gimpod
    I'm good, I'm running 16 GB's memory with 16 TB's storage for my HTPC.

A note on that Windows 7 Professional, You may want to get that ASAP as Mircoturd no longer supports or sales it period and reputable vendors (like Newegg, Amazon etc..) are going to be running out of stock soon. Amazon was the only place I could find Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64bit. Beware there are a lot of places selling downloadable version with a key but they seemed like a scam to me and didn't check out. So be careful.
  • gimpod
    Bump

Does anyone have a used version of Win 7 64 bit (OEM) Home Premium or Pro with a valid product key and a COA label for sale. After upgrading to Win 10, No upgrade version only OEM/System builders or full version. Please PM me.

Update: I need 3.

Thank You.
  • vlam
    vlam Posts: 282
    Are you still looking for W7? PM me.
    Main Gear
    Panasonic 50" Plasma, Polk LSi15 (Front), LSiC, LSi7 (Rear), Sherwood Newcastle AVP-9080, AM-9080 bi-amp to LSi15, AM-9080 bi-amp to LSiC and LSi7.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,481
    Send him a PM he has not been on much
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    Geez, is this legal? Some folks on here go ballistic over DRM unlocking software...just sayin'.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • txcoastal1
    It’s an unsupported software

• jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    Roger that
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • vlam
    vlam Posts: 282
    I don't have the label but I used to subscribed to Microsoft MSDN subscription and I get 5 Retail license for most of their product. Needless to say, I have unused ones that has never been activated.
    Main Gear
    Panasonic 50" Plasma, Polk LSi15 (Front), LSiC, LSi7 (Rear), Sherwood Newcastle AVP-9080, AM-9080 bi-amp to LSi15, AM-9080 bi-amp to LSiC and LSi7.