2»

Comments

• Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Atari

That's my dog's name.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Hahaha....Gama fo life! Is your first child's name going to be Link or Princess Peach?

Well, we're back into the work week which means i will not be able to gander at FO4 until the weekend. Like i previously stated, i've spent money on it therefore i have to beat it. No giving up!.....maybe.

Thanks for the help NF. I will revisit this on friday night and report back with MORE questions. There will definitely be more.
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Hahaha....Gama fo life! Is your first child's name going to be Link or Princess Peach?

Nah. A dog that is almost ever only called by her name by me is one thing. I can't imagine going through high school with a name like Princess Peach LOL! There is a guy that works at my local King Soopers who's name is Link though.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Linkovich Chomofsky?
    5x0cup.jpg.png
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    If you know what weapon you prefer then you select the perk that makes it do more damage... but you to to learn how to quick enter VATS as NF said, it slow it down and you can target what part of the body has the highest hit chance...plus you cant snaek to go with a companion as they really are idiots and just walk out into the opening drawing enemy fire.
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD