Jolida Sj302A Integrated Amp

2»

Comments

• nikolas812
    nikolas812 Posts: 2,915
    edited January 2016
    Does anybody know who bought this amp or might have it now? I would like to buy it back.

Nik
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    That was like over 7 years ago....doubt they are even still here. Sure looked like a sweet amp though.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • nikolas812
    I know. Worth a try. I'd really like to have it back. Out of all of the gear I've owned, I miss it the most. It had a really sweet sound paired with a Jolida jd100 Cd player and a pair of Peerless Monitor 7's...

nik
  • cnh
    cnh Posts: 13,284
    Haven't the faintest! But at the price you sold it at it was a steal! Very nice piece. I have the newer version, the JD-303-a couple of upgrades and cosmetic improvements but very very similar. I'm quite fond of it, in fact. Currently running it on some JBL L80ts. the tubes tame that titanium tweeter in the JBLs and actually make it sound a little sweet, if you can believe that. And the bass is pretty good too! Helps push those almost 7 lbs magnets on the 10" woofers.

Maybe the buyer will show up.
    Currently orbiting Bowie's Blackstar.!

Polk Lsi-7s, Def Tech 8" sub, HK 3490, HK HD 990 (CDP/DAC), AKG Q701s
    [sig. changed on a monthly basis as I rotate in and out of my stash]
  • nikolas812
    I contacted the buyer a few years ago. And he wouldn't let go of it. I think his screen name might have had "wolf" in it? I can't remember, too long ago. I'll probably just buy a newer version with a remote and upgrade the caps in it, like I did this one..

Nik
  • Beta
    Beta Posts: 267
    nikolas812 wrote: »
    Out of all of the gear I've owned, I miss it the most.
    Hope you find your amp or can put something similar together.

I have a modified 502p that I run with black bottle Treasure 6CA7s. I'll be darn if this amp doesn't keep finding its way back into my system.
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • nikolas812
    It's already saved in my list. I'm just watching it to see what it sells for really. I'm mot ready to buy anything yet. I'm still in the process of finishing my race car and that's priority number one at the moment.

Nik