Polk RTA 12a's or SDA CRS ?

2»

Answers

• Sorry to get back to you guys so late. Thank you all for the help, i really appreciate it. Happy New Years everyone. I will be back to let you know which Polks i went with.
  • I know this thread is probably exhausted , but I did end up going for the SDA CRS's with the OG stands, I am loving them !!! These speakers have really nice clarity in the mids and highs , and the bass that the 10" radiators pump out is a lot more thanI thought they would be able to do just by looking at them and not actually hearing them ! Really sweet pair of speakers . I have them about 10 feet apart and they sound great . Thanks again for everyone's help on here !!!
  • VSAT88
    VSAT88 Posts: 1,226
    Congrats ! Those SDA CRS are some really nice speakers, I will post when I find mine !
    I know this thread is probably exhausted , but I did end up going for the SDA CRS's with the OG stands, I am loving them !!! These speakers have really nice clarity in the mids and highs , and the bass that the 10" radiators pump out is a lot more thanI thought they would be able to do just by looking at them and not actually hearing them ! Really sweet pair of speakers . I have them about 10 feet apart and they sound great . Thanks again for everyone's help on here !!!

• LJT
    LJT Posts: 2
    Is there anyplace that sells RTA 12A top hats
  • LJT
    LJT Posts: 2
    The supports are not all there

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    No
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Faustin
    Faustin Posts: 1,149
    F1nut wrote: »
    No

Nope. Rare commodity.
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638
    LJT wrote: »
    Is there anyplace that sells RTA 12A top hats

If you're somewhat handy fabricating a frame shouldn't be too tough.