AQ Copperhead
OR...
[Edit to add] Kimber PBJ

Thanks!
Post edited by steveinaz on

Comments

• madmaxmadmax Posts: 12,438
    edited August 2004
    I have a pair of 2 meter Coral interconnects. Very nice, like new with box. $80 + shipping.
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • steveinazsteveinaz Posts: 18,998
    edited August 2004
    Thats a good deal for Corals, but more than I want to spend. I'm a cheap ****.
  • gidrahgidrah Posts: 3,031
    edited September 2004
    Out of curiosity.;) Are you dead set on AudioQuest? I ask this because some people like to make sure all their ICs are the same.
    Make it Funky! :)
    edited September 2004
    Yep. I like the idea of solid core copper, don't like stranded...at all. I've tried some stranded; Straightwire, Monster, Analysis Plus---just don't care for them with my system.

I would like to try some Kimber PBJ's, but they are rarely for sale.
  • gidrahgidrah Posts: 3,031
    edited September 2004
    Have you tried solid core copper from a different manufacturer? Would you be interested in solid core silver?
    Make it Funky! :)
  • HBombTooHBombToo Posts: 5,335
    edited September 2004
    Sorry for the high jack but I saw AQ and had to jump in.

I purchased my first set of 8ft AQ CV6 the other day.... should be here tomorrow. I hope I'm not disappointed because most of you know I'm a 12 gage zip cord guy:rolleyes:

HBomb
    ***WAREMTAE***
    edited September 2004
    Tried silver once, too hot for my speakers, which are already on the hot side. This interconnect is for my Pioneer TX-7500 tuner thats coming soon, don't need anything fancy.
    edited September 2004
    Originally posted by HBombToo
    Sorry for the high jack but I saw AQ and had to jump in.

I purchased my first set of 8ft AQ CV6 the other day.... should be here tomorrow. I hope I'm not disappointed because most of you know I'm a 12 gage zip cord guy:rolleyes:

HBomb

I have run Type 4 and currently have Granites. I think you'll like them. My Type 4's were a little too lean, but I really like the Granites--it'll be the last speaker cable I buy. Run them an hour before critically listening--believe it or not, it makes a difference.

Test it with yours. When you first install them, take a listen. Then just run background music for about an hour, and come back and listen to the same music...let me know what you hear...