steveinaz Posts: 19,521
edited September 2004 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
I'm looking for either of the following in 1 meter or 1.5 meter length/pr:

AQ Sidewinder
AQ Copperhead
OR...
[Edit to add] Kimber PBJ

Thanks!
Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
Post edited by steveinaz on

Comments

• madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited August 2004
    I have a pair of 2 meter Coral interconnects. Very nice, like new with box. $80 + shipping.
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • steveinaz
    edited August 2004
    Thats a good deal for Corals, but more than I want to spend. I'm a cheap ****.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • gidrah
    gidrah Posts: 3,049
    edited September 2004
    Out of curiosity.;) Are you dead set on AudioQuest? I ask this because some people like to make sure all their ICs are the same.
    Make it Funky! :)
  • steveinaz
    edited September 2004
    Yep. I like the idea of solid core copper, don't like stranded...at all. I've tried some stranded; Straightwire, Monster, Analysis Plus---just don't care for them with my system.

I would like to try some Kimber PBJ's, but they are rarely for sale.
  • gidrah
    gidrah Posts: 3,049
    edited September 2004
    Have you tried solid core copper from a different manufacturer? Would you be interested in solid core silver?
    Make it Funky! :)
  • HBombToo
    HBombToo Posts: 5,256
    edited September 2004
    Sorry for the high jack but I saw AQ and had to jump in.

I purchased my first set of 8ft AQ CV6 the other day.... should be here tomorrow. I hope I'm not disappointed because most of you know I'm a 12 gage zip cord guy:rolleyes:

HBomb
    ***WAREMTAE***
  • steveinaz
    edited September 2004
    Tried silver once, too hot for my speakers, which are already on the hot side. This interconnect is for my Pioneer TX-7500 tuner thats coming soon, don't need anything fancy.
  • steveinaz
    edited September 2004
    Originally posted by HBombToo
    Sorry for the high jack but I saw AQ and had to jump in.

I purchased my first set of 8ft AQ CV6 the other day.... should be here tomorrow. I hope I'm not disappointed because most of you know I'm a 12 gage zip cord guy:rolleyes:

HBomb

I have run Type 4 and currently have Granites. I think you'll like them. My Type 4's were a little too lean, but I really like the Granites--it'll be the last speaker cable I buy. Run them an hour before critically listening--believe it or not, it makes a difference.

Test it with yours. When you first install them, take a listen. Then just run background music for about an hour, and come back and listen to the same music...let me know what you hear...