UPS Smashed up my ML Electrostats

Comments

• mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,197
    I know I should wait for an official declaration from F1 and Mr. Grand, but I'm pretty sure that's a pool.
    Sal Palooza
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    That's a bikini. There isn't a single cue or any chalk in sight! Duh!
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638
    xcapri79 wrote: »
    From what I have heard, I am a bigger blight than PFB, Xcapri and WilliamM2 combined... :DB)

Listen to what the man said! Twice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF2wmiE3yzo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwLKPWfynZI

I don't agree with the context of your comment but I was at the concert in your 1st link. Kingdome in Seattle, 1976 IIRC.

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    edited March 2015
    THANKS KEN!

Now I have to read the comments of a troll... lol! :D

Thanks X... any time someone gives me great music to listen to, I am always appreciative.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • gdb
    gdb Posts: 6,012
    Funny how some members who flapped their gums about a burning desire for the ignore feature to be reinstated.......never seem to actually utilize it ............. :p
  • nooshinjohn
    I am using it, but if someone quotes the individual that I am ignoring, their post becomes visible in the quote, and thus can be read by everyone.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • szhleppy
    szhleppy Posts: 320
    This is either the dumbest f'n "victim" ever or a very clever fedex advertisement.

• nooshinjohn
    szhleppy wrote: »
    This is either the dumbest f'n "victim" ever or a very clever fedex advertisement.

Been a very long time... welcome back!

• boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,438
    edited March 2015
    halo71 wrote: »
    ups.jpg
    I have a UPS delivery from Hong Kong coming today. Im sure it will be in good condition as most of my UPS packages are & im hoping this is the deliverer
    Randy/Maine
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    I know I should wait for an official declaration from F1 and Mr. Grand, but I'm pretty sure that's a pool.

LMAO !!

......and looks like she still wants to fit in her bathing suit from when she was 12.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,471
    I don't have a problem with that!
  • halo71
    halo71 Posts: 4,567
    Who said that a PFB thread couldn't have meaningful audio discussion?

Yeah, but those videos are not broken!

--Gary--
    Onkyo Integra M504, Bottlehead Foreplay III, Denon SACD, Thiel CS2.3, NHT VT-2, VT-3 and Evolution T6, Infinity RSIIIa, SDA1C and a few dozen other speakers around the house I change in and out.
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,505
    Lol what happened to this thread??
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    Joey_V wrote: »
    Lol what happened to this thread??

What?! Does this seem like an atypical PFB thread?
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • nooshinjohn
    edited March 2015
    some classic PFB threads...

lpru3wvk4lfn.jpg

w3lpr7ufajny.jpg

2n0344lgwe8k.jpg

• steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    I think I would take the hint and buy local.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • WilliamM2
    WilliamM2 Posts: 4,707
    Subsequently, three people flagged a post with two Paul McCartney music videos with that title song as abuse.... Go figure! :s They were probably disappointed there

Flag one back and listen to them cry. Little F1may even threaten to have you banned!

• sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,556
    edited March 2015
    k25qsxtlib7n.jpg
    I have no idea what's going on here, so this is a schnauzer with a leaf on his head.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • nooshinjohn
    My very first pet was a schnauzer... I still miss that dog.

• sucks2beme
    Scamp passed last fall. He was nothing but mischief.
    There's a reason why The dog whisperer has never
    done a schnauzer on his show!
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • halo71
    We have a mini Schnauzer that thinks it's human. She got knocked up fby our neighborhood Beagle pimp last year. Now we have a Sneagle puppy as well.
    --Gary--
    Onkyo Integra M504, Bottlehead Foreplay III, Denon SACD, Thiel CS2.3, NHT VT-2, VT-3 and Evolution T6, Infinity RSIIIa, SDA1C and a few dozen other speakers around the house I change in and out.
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    A Smeagle?...I looked up Smeagle and found a really ugly dog that walks on it's hind legs and wears a diaper...
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • halo71
    edited March 2015
    A Sneagle! lol

Actually they call them Schneagle's.

12729d1364952373-new-member-imageuploadedbypg-free1364952370.279238.jpg
    --Gary--
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,949
    Well the speakers are not unpacked but at the top here you can see its fallen below the insert. The rest of the pics has my home in them and I dont wana post etc.

Guys I will ask Eric if any of you can pm him if you dont believe me or ask that the add from audiogon get shown. I have not heard back from him yet but rest assured there is no BS here, just plain old bad luck mixed with stupidity.

88ulml5gejro.jpg
    What is this a picture of?
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,923
    it's adorable...
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    edited March 2015
    kevhed72 wrote: »
    Well the speakers are not unpacked but at the top here you can see its fallen below the insert. The rest of the pics has my home in them and I dont wana post etc.

Guys I will ask Eric if any of you can pm him if you dont believe me or ask that the add from audiogon get shown. I have not heard back from him yet but rest assured there is no BS here, just plain old bad luck mixed with stupidity.

88ulml5gejro.jpg
    Really. The court transcript might read something like this>

"Your Honor, I'd like to submit this photo as evidence."

"Of what, exactly? Part of a box, some styrofoam, some plastic, and what appears to be a dark object contained therein. So submitted. Case dismissed."

I KNEW I should've stayed in law school, this stuff is too easy...

So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • sucks2beme
    My schnauzers didn't think they were people. People were
    inferior to Schnauzers. And that pretty much summed up their
    attitude. Kind of like Al Franken. What have you done for me lately?
  • sucks2beme
    h3qrragdvpdw.jpg

Here's the previous mini Schnauzer Scuffles and with Lucas the cat.
    Both long gone.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056

88ulml5gejro.jpg

Its spose to be some Martin Logan Electrostats, damaged none the less appears to be a box with a toner cartridge in it undamaged.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638

88ulml5gejro.jpg

The rest of the pics has my home in them and I dont wana post etc.

This cracked me up. All this drama but doesn't want us to see his house?
This discussion has been closed.