Lost Polk SDA SRS2s

Options
13»

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    Options
    Everyone here knows what you're looking for. I hope this isn't the only place you're looking because you're in for a long wait if it is.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• josephtenzin
    Options
    Yes, thank you.
  • josephtenzin
    Options
    Thanks to F1nut's recommendation I found a pair of SDA 2As on Craigslist 15 minutes from my cousin's house in San Antonio. I have a pair of SDAs again!!!!!! Can't wait too hear them.
    We are moving back to Texas in March and in thinking about the rooms in the house I think the SRS2s I said I was looking for will be too large.
    So I am still looking for SDA 1Cs in or around Texas since I will be able to drive for the pickup instead of having to ask friends or family.
    To all of you who gave me recommendations and encouragement I want to thank you. It was very much appreciated.
    I am sure I will be back to the Forum with more questions. The expertise is clearly here.
    Forum administrator, is it possible to close out my other threads and relable this one Looking for 1Cs or something like that?
    Agan, many many thanks to everyone.
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    Options
    Thanks to F1nut's recommendation I found a pair of SDA 2As on Craigslist 15 minutes from my cousin's house in San Antonio.

I'm getting a big kick here.