Which Sub?

I am getting a pair of Tsi400 and Tsi100 along with a Cs10, all in cherry, and I was thinking of getting the Psw110 or Psw125 to go with them for my home theater set up. Would either of those be a good choice or should I go with something different but it would have to be Cherry.

Comments

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,733
    Welcome to CP. Subs don't have to match your speakers. It more boils down to budget, room size including openings to adjacent areas and listening habits. Budget is the biggest thing IMO. Get the biggest, baddest sub you can afford. Upgradis is a cruel beotch...
  • Inspector 24
    Inspector 24 Posts: 1,308
    Just get an HSU and call it a decade.
    Up
    LSi15 LSiC - RX-V3000

Down
    LSiM707 - 706c - 702f/x - Dual HSU VTF-15H Mk2
    Parasound HCA-3500 - HCA-2003A - Marantz SR7005
    Sim2 D60 - Dragonfly 106" Panny 500

• seabeerob213
    seabeerob213 Posts: 1,840
    Look for used hsu, svs, or Velodyne, seem to be the best bang for your buck, new, try a bic F12 or Polk psw 505
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,946
    Before you go sub hunting though, I would get the cs20 center over the cs10. Better match with those towers.
    How big is this room anyway ? That's more a determining factor on the sub you'll need.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable