need advise on setup

I have just bought tsi400 to replace my tsi200 fronts I have a cs20 center and ts15 for the rears. I bought a onkyo 626 to power them. First is my crossover settings okay or should I change 60 front 80 center 100 rear. In setting sub is set to 120/Lfe. Then is the pm bass something to turn on or off. Dynamic eq on or off.

Answers

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,640
    Do you have a sub in the rig?
  • Replace your 15s with the 200s
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • Yes I have a sub. It's the psw505 it's a 12 inch that hits notes strongly down to 30hz below that it tapers off. And I was figuring to use my tsi200 with the old receiver and an older sub for my bedroom. The tsi200 is a little big for me to feel safe having them on stands that sit on my carpet.
  • dytet19 wrote: »
    Dynamic eq on or off.

Totally personal preference, and even if it wasn't it is dependent on how loud you listen to things. Theoretically it adjusts dynamically but I have heard material that sounds ridiculous when it is on while playing at louder levels but below the threshold of where you have it set to not be on, assuming your receiver can do that.