Big Dawg Posts: 2,005
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Scott, so very sorry for your loss.
  • scottyboy76
    scottyboy76 Posts: 2,905
    edited February 2014
    Options
    We laid her to rest today, amid snow flurrys and fog on these mountains right in front of our little house her grandpa built, the same one she was brought home to from the hospital as a baby.

If you have noticed the weather reports, god is giving her a blanket soon.

Thank you all,your words and prayers mean the world, love each other, and tell each other so tonight for me.
    humpty dumpty was pushed
  • jtshaw43
    jtshaw43 Posts: 161
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Praying that god will comfort you/family in your time of need.
  • sandworms
    sandworms Posts: 1,043
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Times like this make everything seem so small and trivial... God accept Debbie with open arms, and Bless Scott, their family and all of the lives they have in some way touched, with all the love and comfort they need at this time. Prayers sent to Scott, Debbie and their families.
    Well said, prayers sent
    Samsung pn64f8500
    Sonus faber venere 2.5
    Sf venere center
    Oppo 105d
    Squeezebox touch
    Parasound hca1500a
    Apc power filter
    Audioquest cables asst
    Polk rtia3 SB
    Polk fxia6 sl,sr
    Dual hsu vtf3 mk3

• hoosier21
    hoosier21 Posts: 4,408
    edited February 2014
    Options
    My condolences to you and your family Scott.
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
    Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    edited February 2014
    Options
    So So Sorry for your loss. We are all praying for you folks.

David, Cathy & Nicole
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,027
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Words fail me at a time like this... Scott & his family will be in my family's prayers - for peace & for their comfort.
  • krabby5
    krabby5 Posts: 923
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I don't post here much, but felt the need to send my thoughts and prayers Scott's way. So sorry for your loss.
    Pioneer Elite VSX-53, Polk RT800i fronts, Polk CS400i center, FX500i surround, Velodyne sub
  • Hofy
    Hofy Posts: 169
    edited February 2014
    Options
    So sorry for loss. It is never easy.
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited February 2014
    Options
    What horrible news. Terribly sorry for your loss Scott. You and your family will be in my thoughts.
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    edited February 2014
    Options
    We'll be praying tonight that God brings you some comfort from your sadness. God bless buddy.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • WagnerRC
    WagnerRC Posts: 2,139
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Prayers on the way. Condolences Scott
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,056
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I'm so very sorry for you lose Scotty, our hearts go out to yeah.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,871
    edited February 2014
    Options
    We laid her to rest today, amid snow flurrys and fog on these mountains right in front of our little house her grandpa built, the same one she was brought home to from the hospital as a baby.

If you have noticed the weather reports, god is giving her a blanket soon.

Thank you all,your words and prayers mean the world, love each other, and tell each other so tonight for me.

Just remember her smiling, you played a pig part of that for a big portion of her life. Again I'm very sorry for your loss and my condolences go out to you and your families.
  • dee1949
    dee1949 Posts: 1,425
    edited February 2014
    Options
    ...RIP - onto bigger and better things !!!!
  • warren
    warren Posts: 756
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss...
    Warren
    Some final words,
    "If you keep banging your head against the wall,
    you're going to have headaches."
    Warren
  • potee
    potee Posts: 610
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I know you naught but I feel for your loss. Do your best to stay strong.
  • NJPOLKER
    NJPOLKER Posts: 3,474
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I have read through this thread a few times and just have not had words and still don't other than God Bless you and your family.
  • scottyboy76
    edited February 2014
    Options
    the first verse, my god, the first verse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBAwfc-qFDs
    humpty dumpty was pushed
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Beautiful song Scott, hang in there buddy
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • joeparaski
    joeparaski Posts: 1,865
    edited February 2014
    Options
    My condolences. Very sad.

Joe
    Amplifiers: 1-SAE Mark IV, 4-SAE 2400, 1-SAE 2500, 2-SAE 2600, 1-Buttkicker BKA 1000N w/2-tactile transducers. Sources: Sony BDP CX7000es, Sony CX300/CX400/CX450/CX455, SAE 8000 tuner, Akai 4000D R2R, Technics 1100A TT, Epson 8500UB with Carada 100". Speakers:Polk SDA SRS, 3.1TL, FXi5, FXi3, 2-SVS 20-29, Yamaha, SVS center sub. Power:2-Monster HTS3500, Furman M-8D & RR16 Plus. 2-SAE 4000 X-overs, SAE 5000a noise reduction, MSB Link DAC III, MSB Powerbase, Behringer 2496, Monarchy DIP 24/96.
  • scottyboy76
    edited February 2014
    Options
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,352
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Scott, I can't come close to imagining your pain. This short song has got me though some tough times.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hHVxQKa5xEU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • scottyboy76
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Thank you brother, thank you
    humpty dumpty was pushed
  • steveinaz
    edited February 2014
    Options
    We honor the memory of our loved ones by enduring. She waits for you on the other side my brother. Prayers continue for you and your family.

Steve & Bev
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • scottyboy76
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Those words mean so much steve, deb and i talked often about what the survivor should do after the other is gone, she wanted me to have a good life.

Got my first real nights sleep in weeks, woke up kinda feeling like i had leveled off a plane that had been in a steep dive.

While its happening, you think of nothing else, after regaining even a little control, you start looking around, and maybe thinking of where you might end up, and what its going to be like after its all settled down.

I hope it continues to get a little better.
    humpty dumpty was pushed
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Scott:

Hope it continues to get better slowly over time. Words fail at a loss like this so I wont attempt them. Simply many of us are here should you need something.

May God grant you his peace.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Scott, sending more comfort and support your way.
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • steveinaz
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Scotty, a preacher once told me "out of a single death comes thousands of positive things, one of which is the appreciation and reconnecting of the family." I never forgot that. Of course, as you & I know, this is only the begining for Deb. If you had passed first, surely you wouldn't want her to go through so much pain, right? Think of her love, and SMILE bubba. Her love and strength is what will get you through this--as it should be.
  • Sherardp
    Sherardp Posts: 8,038
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Sorry for the loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and the family.
    Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!!!

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase :cool:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/view.php?userid=73580