For Sale: Sony ES integrated amp w/pics

F1nut
F1nut Posts: 49,704
edited January 2004 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Sony TA-F808ES Integrated Amp:

This is a Class A amp w/excellent phono stage. It has a MOSFET drive and output stage!!! It's rated at 100wpc @ 8ohms/130wpc @ 4ohms and has a dynamic power rating at 1ohm of 520wpc. The thing is built like a tank, weighing in at 51lbs. and has two Coke can sized bad-assed caps, 15,000 each and two smaller ones at 8,200 each. I bought it NIB in February, it sold new for $1800.00 and is perfect for the audiophile on a budget who is unwilling to sacrifice sound quality. Very clean amp with balls in MINT condition. Comes with remote, manual, original carton and warranty card. $650.00 plus shipping.
Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

Post edited by F1nut on

Comments

• F1nut
    edited October 2003
    Inside....big black bad **** caps!

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    edited October 2003
    Back

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    edited October 2003
    Remote and manual

President of Club Polk

• har_navalta
    har_navalta Posts: 957
    edited October 2003
    Jesse,

Are you in a hurry to sell?

Har
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    edited October 2003
    That sure is a purty integrated you gots there boy. Howsabout you n me make us a deal....2 pigs and my houndog Telly fer that amp?

Looks great F1!

I will personally note, that the gear is in excellent shape, no BS.

Jesse is a nut about his gear....took me months of knowing him, for him to not cringe when I went rambling over for the volume control. :D He keeps his stuff squared away.

Good luck!
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • F1nut
    edited October 2003
    Har,

No hurry, but yesterday would be fine. I gotta bunch of new gear to pay for.

Mark,

Thanks bro!

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    edited November 2003
    Bump

Both the amp and TT are still for sale. Crack open your wallets you cheap ****'s.

President of Club Polk

• DarqueKnight
    DarqueKnight Posts: 6,760
    edited January 2004
    F1,

The TA-F808ES arrived today in mint condition as advertised and packed to withstand a bomb blast. It's currently doing duty in my ALL SONY home office rig and I am listening to it as I type. Thanks for the quick shipping (one business day after receipt of funds) and the great deal!!:D
    Proud and loyal citizen of the Digital Domain and Solid State Country!
  • F1nut
    edited January 2004
    Raife,

I'm glad it arrived in one piece and that you're enjoying it. Thank you for a very pleasant transaction.

Jesse

President of Club Polk