Lone Star Audio Fest 2010

shaneybob
shaneybob Posts: 58
edited February 2010 in Gatherings & Special Events
Ok folks, the dates for this years LSAF are May 14-16. Rooms are $99 per night and the reservation code is LSA. To get the rate you will need to book by April 30th.

To book a room please goto this website:
http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/DALTXES-LSA-20100512/index.jhtml

or call 1-800-Embassy.

The direct phone number to the hotel is: 972-234-3300
and they can connect you to the Embassy reservation center.

Here is a link to the LSAF website: http://www.lonestaraudiofest.com/
The webmaster has not got the current exhibitors listed (they are last years), as I've just recently set the dates. So if you would like to exhibit please contact me and I will have you added to the list. Please don't feel like you have to be in the audio business to set up. We have a handful of DIY'ers that bring their outstanding systems for us to enjoy every year.

If you have any questions you can contact me at : lonestaraudiofest _at_yahoo_dot_com and I will try my best to answer them for you.

Hope to see you all there this year!!!!

Shane
Post edited by shaneybob on

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    edited January 2010
    I'd really like to attend one of these down the road.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited January 2010
    I would too....

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • coolsax
    coolsax Posts: 1,824
    edited February 2010
    hmm may have to make a drive up north
    Main 2ch -
    BlueSound Node->Ethereal optical cable->Peachtree Audio Nova 150->GoldenEar Triton 2+
    TT - Pro-ject Classic SB with Sumiko Bluepoint.

TV 3.1 system -
    Denon 3500 -> Dynaudio Excite 32/22
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited February 2010
    I caught this the year before last and will be going again this year, lots of fun. Is anyone going to be representing Polk? I know Russ has done that in the past...
  • marvda1
    marvda1 Posts: 4,862
    edited February 2010
    try to get dodd audio and gr research and element cables and other local to the dfw area manufacturers to attend. the usher distributor is local.
    Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Dac: Sonnet Morpheus 2, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkIII
    Transport: Jay's Audio CDT2 mk2, Lumin U1 mini
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II
    Speaker Cables: Organic Audio Organic Reference 2
    Interconnects: Argento Organic Reference 2, Argento Organic 2
    Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
    Puritan PSM156
  • shaneybob
    edited February 2010
    I caught this the year before last and will be going again this year, lots of fun. Is anyone going to be representing Polk? I know Russ has done that in the past...

I believe Pol may have been represented the first year we had the show in Dallas after the move from Tulsa, but I was unable to attend, so don't know for sure.

It'd be great if someone could come and setup an awesome Polk system. I don't think my little 5B's will cut it :p
  • shaneybob
    edited February 2010
    marvda1 wrote: »
    try to get dodd audio and gr research and element cables and other local to the dfw area manufacturers to attend. the usher distributor is local.

I believe GR Research will be coming AFAIK at this point. Element cables has come in the past, but I have not heard a response from them or Dodd yet.