Options
13»

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,092
    edited September 2003
    Options
    704......that rings a bell.....

OH YEAH!! Thats my area code :eek: Wow......I feel stupid....

Dude is this guy located in Charlotte? Where is he located? Or has he already said that to?
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,621
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Faster......I'm sure you're not trying to deny that you're EXTREMELY frugal. Not that it's a bad thing to watch how you spend your money, but at the same time, you DO expect people to cut you deals on everything, and when it comes to selling, you try to sell to people here for as much as what they could get the items for if they went to buy retail (on recently d/c'd items for instance). The comment was mostly to bring it to your attention to the way that you come off with regard to transactions on the forum......

As for my instance of getting ripped, my suspicions were well validated when the guy never sent the item, never returned my emails, and stopped all communication when I wouldn't agree to pay for the item before he sent it
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • bigsexy1
    bigsexy1 Posts: 557
    edited September 2003
    Options
    brettw22
    "and stopped all communication when I wouldn't agree to pay for the item before he sent it"

Brett, I'm not trying to grind an axe here, but do you really believe that anybody is going to ship something to you BEFORE you pay for it? Ain't gonna happen buddy!
  • faster100
    faster100 Posts: 6,124
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Hey brett, i dont want a fight here.. its not my intensions, But enlighten me on "how i am:" about forum transactions?? what have i tried to get for cheap?? tell me.. I have never bought anything on the board except ATC's amp and some wire from Dan, so let me in? I sold some wire recently, i hooked a guy up with some cheap connectors, so what am i doing wrong in your eyes? i have tried to stay cival and not fight... in the recent weeks. Give me a break here. and far as selling for close to retail, sorry i'm not willing nor can i afford to "HOOK" everyone up on the board, Don't worry Russman lets me know everytime i ask to much for something, and i'm OK with it i guess.. if their is so much unknown to me back chitter chatter on "how i am" on here.. maybe i will find a diiferent place to bother with, because in this time in my life.. times can be tough, and unfortunatly i have to sell to re-buy.. and i can't lose a bundle of what i paid because i should "hook " people up.. i offer items, take them or leave them.. other members can afford to sell cheap, Troy, ATC, and others, That's great!!! i'm glad i could buy a cheap amp because of sean, However i can't do it.. so don't paint me a cheap skate, and a high priced seller, before you know who i am and why i am this way... OK??

Just like some others that have pre-conceived notions about me, you know who you are, Like about me not having a life goals or a future, becuase i stay at home with my kids and sell on e-bay.. you don't know what the reason is, that's all i have to say..
    MY HT RIG:
    Sherwood p-965
    Sherwood sd871 dvd
    Rotel 1075 amp x5
    LSI15 mains
    LsiC center
    LSIfx surround backs
    Lsi7 side surrounds
    SVS pb12/plus2

2 Channel Rig:

nad 1020 Pre-amp
    Rotel 1080 stereo amp
    Polk sda 2B
    kenwood grunt Tuner
    realistic lab 450 TT
    Signal cable IC
  • bigsexy1
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Faster, there's absolutely nothing wrong with trying to get a bargian. Hell, no one loves to find a bargain as much as I do! At the same time, it's only natural to want to get as much money as you can when selling. It's the American way! Either way, it's not like anybody is putting a gun to somebody else's head and making them do it.
  • faster100
    edited September 2003
    Options
    people are very much opinionated and territorial on this board,, if one thing go's wrong, forget about it... for ever. your doomed.. I better not get any further because this kinda **** gets me going and i don't have intentions of getting a war started..
    MY HT RIG:
    Sherwood p-965
    Sherwood sd871 dvd
    Rotel 1075 amp x5
    LSI15 mains
    LsiC center
    LSIfx surround backs
    Lsi7 side surrounds
    SVS pb12/plus2

2 Channel Rig:

nad 1020 Pre-amp
    Rotel 1080 stereo amp
    Polk sda 2B
    kenwood grunt Tuner
    realistic lab 450 TT
    Signal cable IC
  • brettw22
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Big,
    You'd have to be familiar with the transaction. I had paid the guy for the item once, then he didn't get back to me with any sort of tracking information when he told me that he was going to be sending it out that day or the next. Nearly 3 or 4 days later, no reponses, so I retracted the payment via paypal. He wrote to me and apologized for his time delays and said that he would sell it to me if I was interested, and my response to him was that I would only purchase the item via COD, with me paying all fees associated with that process. He agreed, and then never sent the item, even though he did say he was sending it a few times. I quit trying when the responses stopped.

Faster,
    The main thing on the forum that I can think of is that you didn't want just cheap parts.......you wanted totally free parts for a computer. You've also talked about other transactions that you've participated in where you have complained about not getting good deals on stuff....I can't think of what specifically, but there have been several times. The sub, the 70's, cables, etc are the things that I can think of where you wanted to make money from people here. Like I said, if they're willing to buy, power to ya. I just get a cheapskate vibe from you when it comes to you buying/expecting stuff cheap, and selling high. Don't worry about what my opinion is on your business dealings. I'm just saying how I've perceived things to have gone down. In other words, I don't think that you WANT deals......I think that you EXPECT them......but when it comes to selling stuff, you sell at a level that even you wouldn't buy at for the same items.

EDIT: Quit whining about everything in the past. My comments aren't dredging up whatever petty **** you've been involved in with other people. YOU'RE the one that always flips that card.... I don't think that everyone else is as involved in whatever arguements you've been in in the past, but you DO cling onto the past with an almost death grip.
  • bigsexy1
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Oh, OK. Well, in that case, I can't really say I blame you.
  • faster100
    edited September 2003
    Options
    you know what brett, i'm done with you.. for you to sit here and talk **** basically about me... well um, that's nice of you..

all because i said, becareful... about these great online deals. from this guy.

well actually i guess you really have been harboring ill feelings about me and just picked tonight to bust my chops... about it. I guess im a effin dirtbag.. did you save up all the things about me that just bugged you so one day you could let me know?

should i sell a like new psw404 for what 200, I should sell the rti70's for what? 200.00 even though they sell for 400.00 each and circuit city hasnt discounted them and no one on e-bay certaily will offer a warranty.. i sold like 15 cables for 30.00 bucks.. and this to was a bad deal to you.. what have i even wanted for cheaper on this board brett?? what the ****.. you got a thing out for me, HUH!!

and far as the computer parts, they were for my 4 year old daughters computer, i wasnt going to pay 20 for a cd rom when i can get it new locally for 23.00 + tax, i never asked for free.. i said real cheap. I was trying to do it for her so she could have it working and i was broke as usual.. i asked the board for help..

I sold a member $20 a pack monster locks for $12 bucks a total of 3 packs and i sent them free.. i sent gidrah those free mihorns to him and paided shipping, i sent a tape player free just asked for shipping, I sold those cables, ate the pay-pal fee's and paid some on shipping, i sent sean his payment priority mail w/confornation and he got payment in 2 damm days... so what do you have against me?? Give me a freakin break.. becuase i remember past dealing too my friend!
    MY HT RIG:
    Sherwood p-965
    Sherwood sd871 dvd
    Rotel 1075 amp x5
    LSI15 mains
    LsiC center
    LSIfx surround backs
    Lsi7 side surrounds
    SVS pb12/plus2

2 Channel Rig:

nad 1020 Pre-amp
    Rotel 1080 stereo amp
    Polk sda 2B
    kenwood grunt Tuner
    realistic lab 450 TT
    Signal cable IC
  • faster100
    edited September 2003
    Options
    I'm done............ Brett.. get a life.
    MY HT RIG:
    Sherwood p-965
    Sherwood sd871 dvd
    Rotel 1075 amp x5
    LSI15 mains
    LsiC center
    LSIfx surround backs
    Lsi7 side surrounds
    SVS pb12/plus2

2 Channel Rig:

nad 1020 Pre-amp
    Rotel 1080 stereo amp
    Polk sda 2B
    kenwood grunt Tuner
    realistic lab 450 TT
    Signal cable IC
  • bigsexy1
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Faster, you just hold on and wait a damned minute here before you try to go jumping in on my case! All I was talking about was Brett's deal he had where he wanted shipment before he sent payment. It had absolutely nothing to do with you in any way whatsoever, and frankly, I don't even see how you could have thought that it did. Matter of fact, go back and read my 2nd to last post about "the American way", and if anything, you'll see that it was supportive of you. WTF?
  • faster100
    edited September 2003
    Options
    sorry your right!! I apologize... see when you get all fired up.. you lose sight.. i'm back on track and done with him...
    MY HT RIG:
    Sherwood p-965
    Sherwood sd871 dvd
    Rotel 1075 amp x5
    LSI15 mains
    LsiC center
    LSIfx surround backs
    Lsi7 side surrounds
    SVS pb12/plus2

2 Channel Rig:

nad 1020 Pre-amp
    Rotel 1080 stereo amp
    Polk sda 2B
    kenwood grunt Tuner
    realistic lab 450 TT
    Signal cable IC
  • brettw22
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by brettw22
    Don't worry about what my opinion is on your business dealings.
    As for the angry PM Faster, unwind your panties. It's JUST my opinion, and if MY OPINION is going to get you THAT wound up, then maybe you have issues that don't pertain to me.

Sell all ya want. Good luck with whatever you buy/sell in the future. Just **** RELAX and don't JUMP OFF THE DEEP END when you read somethin you don't like..........have a restful and peaceful evening (if possible).....
  • bigsexy1
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Faster, it's cool.
  • faster100
    edited September 2003
    Options
    well when your on a public forum,, and interact with people you consider your online friends, well yes i value you and others thoughts and feelings about me, after all you just basically posted in a public forum for everyone to read.. that i was a cheapskate and a rat seller.. which in all honesty is not true... I guess i don't belong in this game.. becuase i just can't afford to buy high and sell cheap.. its a fact we arent loaded.. i'm not whinning, or giving a sob story.. its the facts bro.. i just try and act like im in the game... but only by wheelin and dealing... not becuase i have any cloat/ money.. simple... thanks for putting me in perspective :D
    MY HT RIG:
    Sherwood p-965
    Sherwood sd871 dvd
    Rotel 1075 amp x5
    LSI15 mains
    LsiC center
    LSIfx surround backs
    Lsi7 side surrounds
    SVS pb12/plus2

2 Channel Rig:

nad 1020 Pre-amp
    Rotel 1080 stereo amp
    Polk sda 2B
    kenwood grunt Tuner
    realistic lab 450 TT
    Signal cable IC
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Shut up you two crazy fookers(B and F), and get into the group again, we need to stay tight......Trey is against us, and hes evil ;)
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • faster100
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Thanks doro.... if you have ill feelings about me, I'll kill ya!! :D
    MY HT RIG:
    Sherwood p-965
    Sherwood sd871 dvd
    Rotel 1075 amp x5
    LSI15 mains
    LsiC center
    LSIfx surround backs
    Lsi7 side surrounds
    SVS pb12/plus2

2 Channel Rig:

nad 1020 Pre-amp
    Rotel 1080 stereo amp
    Polk sda 2B
    kenwood grunt Tuner
    realistic lab 450 TT
    Signal cable IC
  • VR3
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by dorokusai
    Trey is against us, and hes evil ;)

Ah! Eff you Mark! ;) Don't you dare bring me into this!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • bigsexy1
    edited September 2003
    Options
    As the great civil rights leader King once said:

"Can't we all just get along?"
  • gidrah
    gidrah Posts: 3,049
    edited September 2003
    Options
    What's wrong with looking for a hook-up? They are the only reason I enjoy this hobby. Give me something I need at a reasonable price and I'll think about it 'til it's gone. Give me a hoo-up and I'll buy it and never use it.

For the record and my opinion. Faster is not cheap by any means. I know cheap and he doesn't come close. The man hooked me up and will be repaid many times over (someday:D ). He gave a killer deal on some stuff that I was regretfully a day late on. Sure he asked for some free stuff (after that thread I was thinking about buying a Barbie 'puter), lots of people have this stuff laying around at WTF it's worth a shot.
    Make it Funky! :)
  • Terrax
    Terrax Posts: 483
    edited September 2003
    Options
    OMG!!!, OMG!!!, Whoa!, I was begining to thinking this thread died, but Whoa!. That was a good one guy's, I really hope you guy's are ok. Has the dust settled yet? Want me to get bandage's? Iodine? /em points to self and thinks, I hope they know I'm kidding.:D

Trey, The phone number is list here somewhere, and as stated, he is located in Shelby NC.

ATC, He does sell amps and pre-amps, he prob. won't have many in stock, but he can get them...... I'm gonna see about getting a Parasound HCA1000a from him.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Trey - Relax, that was a joke. You are normally involved in every possible thread anyhow, what would be the difference.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • faster100
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by gidrah
    What's wrong with looking for a hook-up?

For the record and my opinion.

Faster is not cheap by any means. I know cheap and he doesn't come close.

Thanks Man...

Originally posted by brettw22
    unwind your panties.

Just for the record, I don't wear panties :D I wear FTL's
    MY HT RIG:
    Sherwood p-965
    Sherwood sd871 dvd
    Rotel 1075 amp x5
    LSI15 mains
    LsiC center
    LSIfx surround backs
    Lsi7 side surrounds
    SVS pb12/plus2

2 Channel Rig:

nad 1020 Pre-amp
    Rotel 1080 stereo amp
    Polk sda 2B
    kenwood grunt Tuner
    realistic lab 450 TT
    Signal cable IC
  • Terrax
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Just for the record, I don't wear panties I wear FTL's

hehehehe, :D
  • Terrax
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Just for the record, I don't wear panties I wear FTL's

hehehehe, :D

:eek: EEK, sorry.... ISP burp!.
  • VR3
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by dorokusai
    Trey - Relax, that was a joke. You are normally involved in every possible thread anyhow, what would be the difference.

Are you kidding me? I usually browse the troubleshooting, subwoofer, speakers, and off topic forum. Occasionally the music forum...

I know squat about electronics and what the 2 channel guys talk about! lol Wiring to for that matter....lol

All cool in that iz-house though! Peace mark! Tree Huggers for life!!!!! waaaaaaaaa