Chevelle - Wonders What's Next

Options
VR3
VR3 Posts: 28,053
edited May 2003 in Music & Movies
This CD ROCKS!!!!!!! For you guys that love screaming, rock, metal mix. This CD is for you! It has lots of bass also, and the recording quality is excellant! This is another CD to check out! Woo hoo! I suck at giving reviews on CDs. Just take a listen to it!
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
Post edited by VR3 on

Comments

• brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,621
    edited May 2003
    Options
    I would like to take this time to teach a fairly incredible concept to you Mx. It's called Consolidation. :)

(if you need me to explain, feel free to ask)
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • VR3
    edited May 2003
    Options
    hmmmmm.............................explain
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • VR3
    edited May 2003
    Options
    So....why on earth would u want me to combine all those posts about cds? i like it the way it is......... ;).......
  • brettw22
    edited May 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by Vr3MxStyler2k3
    So....why on earth would u want me to combine all those posts about cds? i like it the way it is......... ;).......

Because ultimately they're all the same review with slight variations Sid. Make them all in the same thread.......just my opinion.
  • brettw22
    edited May 2003
    Options
    Hmm........new look to the Quote feature....
  • VR3
    edited May 2003
    Options
    .........................................................................ok......................................................................thats cool.................still not as cool as the car audio boards...
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,057
    edited May 2003
    Options
    Yes there a cool band.I have there cd and like it alot.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.