i just want to state for the record

Options

Comments

• Pauly
    Pauly Posts: 4,519
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I hate when i snap a nice **** at my desk and someone has to come in my office to ask me a question.

Pauly
    Life without music would
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I hate headaches. I hate people who can't do their jobs and force hundreds of other people to wait while they catch up. I hate people who wear too much cologne/perfume. Unless it's a hooker or stripper then it's acceptable. Unless the stripper leaves another kind of "aroma" on your person. I hate that. I hate the half popped pieces of popcorn that get wedge between your teeth when you chomp down on it like it was a normal piece of popcorn. Why can't those pieces of popcorn be team players? I hate people who shout in to their phones constantly like the other person is in Tibet and they have to shout to be heard over the distance. I hate giant, killer meteorites. I hate lots off other stuff but my head hurts too much, like from popcorn wedged in my teeth that I haven't been able to dig out yet but more likely from aggravation from waiting for people who can't do their jobs and having to smell the awful cologne of the guy in the next cube who has been shouting in to his phone and calling everyone "brotha" for hours now. I can't wait until it's time to go home and maybe kick some puppies along the way.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I hate self-centered, intolerable, sanctimonious know-it-alls. If they just knew how transparent their "I got my **** kicked alot when I was kid, never got picked for the kick ball team, so now that I'm an adult I'm going to be **** to everyone" childish insecurities were to the rest of us, they'd see how rediculous and immature they are.

I hate people who have forgotten where they came from.

I hate the disengenuious.

I hate shallow people.

"Hate" is the wrong word. "Feel sorry for" is a better phrase.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I usually just cut myself when I start hating something.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • steveinaz
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Lol!!!!!
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I hate the dead mouse I stepped on with my bare feet in the basement this morning.
    I hate that it is still going to be laying there when I get home tonight.
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited November 2009
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    I hate that we don't have the TBT anymore.

+1 I hate it too
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • steveinaz
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I hate that beer and cigarettes are not free.
  • steveinaz
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Oh, and also hate that I'm too old to play with hot wheels.
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i hate "i hate" threads.

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • woodsman10b
    woodsman10b Posts: 408
    edited November 2009
    Options
    steveinaz wrote: »
    Oh, and also hate that I'm too old to play with hot wheels.

Steve, come on man! If you are alive then you are NOT to old to play with Hot Wheels...:D
    Most of them only hear how loud it sounds, and the rest of us hear everything else - :rolleyes:
  • Cpyder
    Cpyder Posts: 514
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I couldn't agree with you more. I HATE John Travolta!!!
  • rayslifecycle
    rayslifecycle Posts: 511
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I hate that when I say "I hate something"; people label me as being "Difficult".

I hate that I have high expectations and most people don't meet them.
    I hate always being pissed off at those people.

I hate that I learned to play several instruments and my current job, which I hate being happy to have, is preventing me from playing them by working the S#!T out of me.

I hate having to walk the dog and carrying the **** in one hand with the dog on a leash in the other.....but I love my dog.....but I hate it when she farts....so stinky......although now I can blame her and my wife doesn't ride me as much for my beer consumption.

I hate people who quote TV like they had an original idea.

I hate to say that I love this hate thread - but thank you for the therapy.
  • Polkersince85
    Polkersince85 Posts: 2,883
    edited November 2009
    Options
    This reminds me of yelling into a paper bag, then seal it up and throw your troubles away.
    >
    >
    >This message has been scanned by the NSA and found to be free of harmful intent.<
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I hate, therefore, I am.

Micah, you're a kvetch (but not Philo Kvetch).
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Someone smoked some crack today.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I hate boobies :p

happy now?? ;)
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • wz2p7j
    wz2p7j Posts: 840
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Cpyder wrote: »
    I couldn't agree with you more. I HATE John Travolta!!!

I hate how the internet and these forums makes us less sensitive to one another as individuals.

John Travolta (also not one of my favorite actors), if yer up on current affairs, recently lost a son under tragic circumstances. Personally, I kinda feel bad for the guy and his family. I have a hard time saying I "hate" the poor fella. For those of you that want to hate him, I hope you don't have to go thru what he went thru. JMHO

Chris
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,102
    edited November 2009
    Options
    danger boy wrote: »
    I hate boobies :p

happy now?? ;)

Didn't Travolta have a pair of boobies in a movie?:eek:
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • bigaudiofanatic
    bigaudiofanatic Posts: 4,415
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I like John Travolta he is a good actor, and enjoy a ton of his movies.
    HT setup
    Panasonic 50" TH-50PZ80U
    Denon DBP-1610
    Monster HTS 1650
    Carver A400X :cool:
    MIT Exp 3 Speaker Wire
    Kef 104/2
    URC MX-780 Remote
    Sonos Play 1

Living Room
    63 inch Samsung PN63C800YF
    Polk Surroundbar 3000
    Samsung BD-C7900
  • KrazyMofo24
    KrazyMofo24 Posts: 1,195
    edited November 2009
    Options
    To go as far as hating John Travolta is beyond me, just shows how much different people think.
    Setup:

2 Channel: Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand, T+A P 1230R, Primare SPA21, Oppo BDP-105
    PC: Vienna Acoustics Haydn Grand, Cambridge Azure 650A v2 , Peachtree iDAC, Denon DVD-3800BDCI

• shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I don't hate Travolta...but I can't stand him as an actor.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • SKsolutions
    SKsolutions Posts: 1,820
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I hate Al Gore.

and.

Nope, just Al Gore.
    -Ignorance is strength -
  • Rivrrat
    Rivrrat Posts: 2,101
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I love ya all, man.
    My equipment sig felt inadequate and deleted itself.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I hate crybabies. Especially ones that say I'm insensitive. That's so insensitive of them! I have feelings! Hate is a feeling! Isn't it?
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited November 2009
    Options
    HEY! Is that George Grand? Amazing.

I do not like John Travolta at all. Your child dies, keep it to yourself. You can't act (and you ruin movies), please stop. Your religion gets in the way, please keep it to yourself. I'm sorry to be insensitive like this, but I've had it with bad acting, worse movies, and... and remaking PELHAM123...? Don't do that, man.

You know, once you "explain" a "hate," it's petty, I'll admit. I'm being petty, I know. I apologize for that. I dislike a lot of actors, I'm personally afronted by them, and when I focus on one it becomes petty.

But the list goes on...

I hate Christopher Lee's "Dracula." I hate the daylight savings time switch. I hate Wholefoods and all the unhealthy-looking health nuts in there. I hate endless sequels. (And prequels.) I hate the leaky seal. I hate chatty neighbors. I hate impulse buys (and buyers). I hate all the Woody Allen movies after CRIMES & MISDEMEANORS. I hate cheap wine that tastes like cheap wine. I hate post-"Born to Run" Springsteen. I hate Starbucks. I hate this version of the Polk Audio website. I hate McDonalds for ruining food. I hate the vampire fad. I hate no sidewalks. I hate switching browsers. I hate magazine subscription cards. I hate the dishwasher. I hate all the noise. I hate robo-calls. I hate rechargeable stuff that's never ready when you are. I hate my sedentary lifestyle. I hate wasps. I hate Dane Cook. I hate the fist-bump. I hate professional sports and the crybabies who play them. I hate my wife's iPhone. (And yours.)

Petty!

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Deep hatred can compel me to perform in ways that I would normally be much too shy to accomplish, so it goes in the plus column.

Lee should've been staked alive for those films.
  • inspiredsports
    inspiredsports Posts: 5,501
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I hate that Micah hasn't posted until now in the year I've been a member.
    VTL ST50 w/mods / RCA6L6GC / TlfnknECC801S
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 w/mods
    TT Conrad Johnson Sonographe SG3 Oak / Sumiko LMT / Grado Woodbody Platinum / Sumiko PIB2 / The Clamp
    Musical Fidelity A1 CDPro/ Bada DD-22 Tube CDP / Conrad Johnson SD-22 CDP
    Tuners w/mods Kenwood KT5020 / Fisher KM60
    MF x-DAC V8, HAInfo NG27
    Herbies Ti-9 / Vibrapods / MIT Shotgun AC1 IEC's / MIT Shotgun 2 IC's / MIT Shotgun 2 Speaker Cables
    PS Audio Cryo / PowerPort Premium Outlets / Exact Power EP15A Conditioner
    Walnut SDA 2B TL /Oak SDA SRS II TL (Sonicaps/Mills/Cardas/Custom SDA ICs / Dynamat Extreme / Larry's Rings/ FSB-2 Spikes
    NAD SS rigs w/mods
    GIK panels
  • Pauly
    Pauly Posts: 4,519
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I hate that Micah hasn't posted until now in the year I've been a member.

Search for him and you can read his old posts. Funny stuff

Pauly
    Life without music would
  • inspiredsports
    inspiredsports Posts: 5,501
    edited November 2009
    Options
    True dat. :D
    VTL ST50 w/mods / RCA6L6GC / TlfnknECC801S
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 w/mods
    TT Conrad Johnson Sonographe SG3 Oak / Sumiko LMT / Grado Woodbody Platinum / Sumiko PIB2 / The Clamp
    Musical Fidelity A1 CDPro/ Bada DD-22 Tube CDP / Conrad Johnson SD-22 CDP
    Tuners w/mods Kenwood KT5020 / Fisher KM60
    MF x-DAC V8, HAInfo NG27
    Herbies Ti-9 / Vibrapods / MIT Shotgun AC1 IEC's / MIT Shotgun 2 IC's / MIT Shotgun 2 Speaker Cables
    PS Audio Cryo / PowerPort Premium Outlets / Exact Power EP15A Conditioner
    Walnut SDA 2B TL /Oak SDA SRS II TL (Sonicaps/Mills/Cardas/Custom SDA ICs / Dynamat Extreme / Larry's Rings/ FSB-2 Spikes
    NAD SS rigs w/mods
    GIK panels