(3) Vienna Acoustics Waltz Grand in Cherry

okiepolkie
okiepolkie Posts: 2,258
I really need to sell these this week, as a couple payments didn't come in time, and I really need to pay some bills.

They are in like new condition and come in the original boxes with all of the original accessories.

They retail for $795ea, and are basically brand new. They would be great for a living room setup or small media room.

I'm asking $500 for each speaker, and I can work on shipping, depending on if someone takes all three.

I know things are tight for most people, so if someone has a reasonable offer, I'd be willing to take it into consideration.

PM me and we can work something out.
Tschüss
Zach
Post edited by okiepolkie on

Comments

• Joe Humbert
    Joe Humbert Posts: 189
    edited March 2009
    Oh my... those would look great in the bedroom....
  • okiepolkie
    edited March 2009
    A couple people have shown interest, but they are still for sale at this point, and I really needing to get them sold.

I'm open to reasonable offers if anyone interested.
    Tschüss
    Zach
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,141
    edited March 2009
    Fantastic speakers, I love the way the mount. I miss working with Vienna, such attention to detail on the cabinets. I always compared there level of detail on the cabinets to B&W.

Whoever picks these up are in for a real treat. Killer nice sounding speakers, even for a 2 channel system with a sub,, really nice. I wish I had somewhere to put them,

Dan
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • okiepolkie
    edited March 2009
    mantis wrote: »
    Fantastic speakers, I love the way the mount. I miss working with Vienna, such attention to detail on the cabinets. I always compared there level of detail on the cabinets to B&W.

Whoever picks these up are in for a real treat. Killer nice sounding speakers, even for a 2 channel system with a sub,, really nice. I wish I had somewhere to put them,

Dan

They really are great speakers Dan. I've considered putting them in my own living room, but need the money more right now.
    Tschüss
    Zach
  • okiepolkie
    edited April 2009
    These speakers are still available.

I"ll throw in an 20ft Audioquest YIQ-A component video cable, and a 18ft Ethereal HDMI cable to the buyer.

I'm open to trades, but about the only thing I am in somewhat need of is a relatively current entry level Mac Mini, iMac, or Macbook.
    Tschüss
    Zach
  • mommys3js
    mommys3js Posts: 1
    edited April 2009
    Hi, I was looking for 2 flat speakers not 3, why does one need three, if I may ask?
    My husband just picked up to vienna grands and will be filling out the rest soon. Ours are in cherry. We do have a mini mac.
    jennifer
  • okiepolkie
    edited April 2009
    Jennifer,

I PM'd you some details. If you have any questions, let me know.
    Tschüss
    Zach
  • Ludendorf777
    Ludendorf777 Posts: 1
    edited May 2009
    Okiepolkie,

have you sold the speakers, and if you did not, what is the current
    asking price?

thanks!

Z.
  • okiepolkie
    edited May 2009
    The Waltz's are sold. I do thank everyone for their interest in the speakers.
    Tschüss
    Zach