Eagleston Works Andra vs the polks lsi25

Options
Gary Robertson
Gary Robertson Posts: 201
edited January 2003 in Speakers
If you could get he Eagleston Works AndraII and The Polks-lsi 25 for the same exact price--- which one would you choose.................................
Yeah me too !!! :-)....
It's just fun to do this.even though it would never happen
System #2
Yamaha cdc-755,(20 bit DAC )
Yamaha KX W382 cassette deck,
ADCOM GFA-545-II.ampfilier,,
ADCOM GFP-450 Preamp ,,BBE audio Restoration System (ARS)--Monster--M850I Innerconects and Monster 14 gauge speaker cable and the Fabulous POLK RT-7's with a Velodyne 12/15 subwoofer system ....she rocks.........
System #1:
Meridian 508-24 cd.(20 bit DAC)
Adcom -Gfp 750 preamp,
Bryston 14b-sst amplifier,
Martin Logan Prodigy Electrostatc speakers.and Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II innerconnects (rca) with Acoustic Zen Satori Shotgun speaker cable.
............................. "Jazz is democracy in music".
Post edited by Gary Robertson on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited January 2003
    Options
    You mean Eggleston?
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,056
    edited January 2003
    Options
    I don't know how many people heard Eggleston speakers go????BUt man I would go Eggleston.They are on of my very favorite sounding speakers.They look goofy but man they sound good.I feel they sound better then Wilson Watt/Puppies.An Eggleston for 3 g's???used?I don't recall that model number.When I worked at Soundex,they dropped Eggleston speakers,stupid move but they are loaded up with fantastic speakers,the Egglestons got pushed out along with Mirage.
    I'd love to do a shootout with Lsi25's are Eggleston anything.Polk might get embarrased here.I'd like to hear that shootout nonetheless.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • Gary Robertson
    Gary Robertson Posts: 201
    edited January 2003
    Options
    Yeah i know it is Eggelston but i did a type-o.The (EAGLES) now sell for about 14,500 dollars I would choose them over a KIA or Ford focus any day.ha.ha..:-).but on the other hand-those lsi25's are also a top notch speaker and i truly love them dearly..
    System #2
    Yamaha cdc-755,(20 bit DAC )
    Yamaha KX W382 cassette deck,
    ADCOM GFA-545-II.ampfilier,,
    ADCOM GFP-450 Preamp ,,BBE audio Restoration System (ARS)--Monster--M850I Innerconects and Monster 14 gauge speaker cable and the Fabulous POLK RT-7's with a Velodyne 12/15 subwoofer system ....she rocks.........
    System #1:
    Meridian 508-24 cd.(20 bit DAC)
    Adcom -Gfp 750 preamp,
    Bryston 14b-sst amplifier,
    Martin Logan Prodigy Electrostatc speakers.and Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II innerconnects (rca) with Acoustic Zen Satori Shotgun speaker cable.
    ............................. "Jazz is democracy in music".