Blue Crush DVD

Options
DAlba
DAlba Posts: 124
edited February 2003 in Music & Movies
Is it any good? I heard it has some good subwoofer demo material but is the movie any good? Worth buying?
Post edited by DAlba on

Comments

• palebluedot
    palebluedot Posts: 18
    edited January 2003
    Options
    Just watched it tonight. Kinda of a bland story, if you as me, but the audio is a delight. Some really good LFE during the surfing parts. Fairly active surrounds too. If I were you I'd rent before you buy.
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited January 2003
    Options
    I rented it and glad I did. palebluedot is right about the audio. Movie is average at best. Not worth a buy IMO.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • PETERNG
    PETERNG Posts: 918
    edited January 2003
    Options
    I'm thinking about buying this one with the "Bourne ID" movie that I already purchased to get the two free DVDs offer.
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited January 2003
    Options
    The movie blows, but the audio was cool. Thats all that needs to be said.
  • avelanchefan
    avelanchefan Posts: 2,401
    edited January 2003
    Options
    I found it semi-enjoyable. The audio was on par(I actually thought the wave scenes to be pretty good), and the visual made you want to jump on the next flight to Oahu.

The acting was actually not to bad. I had certanly seen worse, but the script was very very vanilla.

was i glad I rented it? Yes.
    Sean
    XboxLive--->avelanchefan
    PSN---->Floppa
    http://card.mygamercard.net/avelanchefan.png
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,061
    edited February 2003
    Options
    No comments on the girls?Come on guys
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.