Bandpass Box..

2»

Comments

• Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited January 2003
    ok i dont think im gonna go wit the bandpass box but what aout anothr typ of enclosure? like thet q-logic dual 12' encloure? would that be better than the one i alredy have?
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • TrappedUnder Ice
    TrappedUnder Ice Posts: 975
    edited January 2003
    Beau...please read back to my origional response.
    Q logic boxes are pretty bad and I'd hate ot see someone resort to using them

YOu may beable to use your existing box..depends on the air space...or get one made for you. That is the Ideal senario. If I'm not mistaken...Polks are not designed for ported/vented ( i was told this by kim about momo's..does it apply to the others in Polks line???) ...just sealed/and bandpass...so your choices may be limited...

Its too bad that this thread has gone so -bad :0P

YOU have a good ampn for your subs..now it depends on what you want to spend on your enclosure....one thing is for sure..if you cut corners on your sub box...it will really effect your sound. Most will agree..that 80% of what you hear- is reflected by install

good luck... :cool:
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited January 2003
    well ya, thomas is right -- Q logic boxes aren't great... but if you're really stuck for cash and you dont wanna spend hte time to build a box yourself (or dont know how), then 75 bucks for a dual sealed Q logic box isn't the end of the world.

far as the GNX vented --- Thom (polk installer) said that he's seen 4 GNX 12's vented hit 153 db's and still sound good... so i was trusting his statement on that.

"No wonder barely anybody posts in these forums. With pig-headed blowhards like yourselves, strong arming everything else out of the way, how is anyone supposed to LEARN anything?"
    --- hey dipstick... before cody and I started being the comedy relief we saw very few posts in these forums... if anything, we haven't halted posting at all.... we've just been a bit silly in the mean time.

When you go to the Dr. ask him for "Paxil" or maybe try "Thorazine" -- the latter is for elephants but maybe you need that.
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • sntnsupermen131
    sntnsupermen131 Posts: 1,831
    edited January 2003
    hey jstas,
    ok the post is called band pass box right?
    right
    so does that automatically mean "ONLY the GOOD about band pass"?
    well if you havent figured it out
    which is quite possible
    NO
    and to my bestest buddy in the whole wide world(AKA 1 of the 2 pig-headed blow hards)
    how do you know about drugs used for elephants?
    wait, on second thought do i want to know?
    and doesnt it suck, that out of all the people we ran off, jstas wasnt one of them?
    -Cody
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,794
    edited January 2003
    What an arrogant little ****.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • TrappedUnder Ice
    edited January 2003
    Now that was funny!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • PoweredByDodge
    edited January 2003
    From one pig headed blowhard to another pig headed blow hard ---- the running off thing is perhaps the funniest **** i've heard all year ... :lol: right behind "bandpass is good".

.... and as far as thorazine -- they actually were giving it to ozzy osbourne for a while in small doses to keep him from going off the deep end.... lmfao. :lol:
  • sntnsupermen131
    edited January 2003
    thank you thank you ill be here all week
    and then some
    -Cody
  • TrappedUnder Ice
    edited January 2003
    Thanx for the warning cody...:D

but dont quit your day job...I hate to see folks on the steet corners starving :eek:
  • sntnsupermen131
    edited January 2003
    Originally posted by Jstas
    What an arrogant little ****.

am i sensing some hostility here?
    its ok jstas
    your family in the infield forum is here to help
    like pbd said, the first step to recovery is to recognize the problem
    just remember
    its ok
    were here to help
    -Cody(your brother in the forum)
  • PoweredByDodge
    edited January 2003
    .. lmfao - man i thought i was bad for rippin on the guy.. but cody's literally beating a dead Jstas-Horse....lmfao...

classic...

its like rodney king...only family oriented.