Options
2»

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,342
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Dibs on being the Beta tester!
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited July 2008
    Options
    perfect timing
    Smoke test in 5 4 3 2 1...
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,342
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Well?
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • ben62670
    edited July 2008
    Options
    no smoke power good
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • ben62670
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Well I should have picked a different album to play. Another one bites the dust was not a good choice. The PS was dead on, but when testing the op-amp was putting out a full 15vdc:confused: The power is on the other side of the board. Everything tests out good on the board. The only thing it could be is a bad op-amp. This one was pulled from I don't remember what. The new op-amps won't be here till Monday. I was really looking forward to getting my ear on this, but there is no way I could hook this up yet. All my other op-amps here are all dual package. I am very frustrated. The local rat shack has nothing!
    Thanks
    Ben
  • ben62670
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Op amp was shot. I tested it alone, and it was internally shorted. Thats good, and bad. The new ones will be here soon. I ahve only had about 6hrs sleep in the last 3 days. I am going to take a break, and listen to tunes:)
    Ben
    Thanks
    Ben
  • ben62670
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I need a solution.
    What I am looking for is an 8 pole relay(line level). Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Ben