Options
1235»

Comments

• MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    MxStYlEpOlKmAn Posts: 2,116
    edited December 2002
    Options
    Originally posted by scottvamp
    I know your parents put parental blocks on your computers, so what else is there to do???????

Notice how noone else is wasting there time with u two - ya there is a reason for that. Get it yet.
    I tryed to help both u guys out - give u some "knowledge" and so u can't accept that. You have to prove me right by acting childish.
    Respect guys - RESPECT. You don't just jump on a good forum like this and "trash it". Period!!!!!

First off, i have my own computer - second off, i setted it up, and i passworded it off from other family members and whoever else
    second off, if yall dont want me here - say the word, ill be gone - 1, 2, 3 no problem - respect, first off on that subject, if u had respect u'd no thats people are entitled to their opinions, and u RESPECT other OPINIONS from OTHER people! U show little respect to neone from what i read from ur sarcastic/dumb remarks in ur post - if u dont want to read my post, dont
    Damn you all, damn you all to hell.......
    I promised myself
    No more speakers. None. Nada. And then you posted this!!!!
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    edited December 2002
    Options
    so w/e - im gone........adios
    MX - out
    vamp, ya happy? thats cool, all i could ever want :lol:
    I promised myself
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • scottvamp
    scottvamp Posts: 3,277
    edited December 2002
    Options
    Hey, keep digging.
    Try to reverse the tables like your Mommy does. People who read my post and read your know whats up.
  • wolves10
    wolves10 Posts: 71
    edited December 2002
    Options
    ...i think im just going to stop reading/posting in this thread now...
    -wolves10
    www.apogeetek.com
  • gidrah
    gidrah Posts: 3,049
    edited December 2002
    Options
    Wow! I hadn't read this thread until now as the answer to the original question is an easy one. Whatever sounds best for you given your speakers in your room with your likes and dislikes. When I first hung my rears I used paper clips and poked about a dozen holes on each side; whether side wall or rear, before I found what I liked. Ironically it was where I tried them first!

I have Polk speakers in my laptop computer. Even if I get rid of my mains (fat chance), this alone gives me as much right to be here as somebody that buys the current flagship for every room. So long as you have Polks and play nice you are welcome and encouraged to post on this forum.

wolves10:
    I've been into audio equipment for around 20 yrs. My current favorite speaker is also a DIY with Radio Shack drivers. I applaud your effort and enthusiasm. Considering the size of these rears, I would try to put the behind you with a "strong" toe-in. The shelves are a very good idea if you have the room. Make sure to connect to studs and leave enough room so they are not flush/parallel with the back wall. Ear level is best if your room is big enough. If not, tilt them both in and down. I've done the doorstops. This may have already been covered in this thread. I read quick as I jumped to the last page first and wnated to quickly find out where things went crazy.

Welcome to the Forum!

Mxsty...(Sid):
    Some day I'm going to ask you what drawing program you use. I like it and would be interested in something like this. I say someday as my Win95 POS is overtaxxed as it is. Good draws!
    Make it Funky! :)
  • MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    edited December 2002
    Options
    i use good ol windows paint, windows paint works very well, infact i like it better than both PSP and Adobe, it just is easier to work with...
    PS to everyone: My name isnt Sid...lol! but thats my nickname -- no confusion there ;)
    I promised myself
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • wolves10
    wolves10 Posts: 71
    edited January 2003
    Options
    thanks gidrah that was a REALLY helpful post!
    -wolves10
    www.apogeetek.com