The final days....

2»

Comments

• Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited April 2008
    Congrats bud!
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited April 2008
    Yep, that is correct.

Today was my last full day of classes. DONE. Made it through everything, 3 presentations, 2 papers and my final exam. Just need to mail a paper in next friday that I already wrote and it will be 100% official.

R-E-L-I-E-F

Time get listening to all this vinyl piling up.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,984
    edited April 2008
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Now go get a beer or twelve. You deserve it!
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • BaggedLancer
    edited April 2008
    treitz3 wrote: »
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Now go get a beer or twelve. You deserve it!

Yea, i need some sleep first. Tomorrow night I will be installing drink....hopefully.
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited April 2008
    Congrats Mark! When is NEUs' graduation?
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • m00npie
    m00npie Posts: 697
    edited April 2008
    Congrats dude... now go treat yourself to the Emperor's Club.
  • candyliquor35m
    candyliquor35m Posts: 2,267
    edited April 2008
    It's a major accomplishment. The professors seem to try to push you to the breaking point to see who will survive and who won't. Some drop out and some take 10 years to finish :)
  • BaggedLancer
    edited April 2008
    cfrizz wrote: »
    Congrats Mark! When is NEUs' graduation?

May 2nd.....I won't be there. :)
  • obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited April 2008
    Congrats dude! Now, to start the climb UPWARD!!!
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • BaggedLancer
    edited April 2008
    Had my official last day today....had to watch presentations all day...BORING. I'm sure they said the same for mine last friday.....so we're even.

Now I don't have a reason to go back to campus unless I want to catch some scenery. Being spring/summer and all.....I think I might go visit time to time. :D
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,984
    edited April 2008
    mmmmmmmm, scenery.:D
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • BaggedLancer
    edited April 2008
    treitz3 wrote: »
    mmmmmmmm, scenery.:D

I'll have you arrested if I see you on my turf! :mad:

haha, plenty of scenery for all......they come out in flocks in the nice weather....

the geese that is......

:rolleyes:
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited April 2008
    Yeah I heard some honking as I was walking up Hemenway St!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,693
    edited April 2008
    ....had to watch presentations all day...BORING.
    That's the way I spend much of my 'productive' work-time...
    Now I don't have a reason to go back to campus unless I want to catch some scenery. Being spring/summer and all.....I think I might go visit time to time. :D

I remember those days with some fondness (don't tell Mrs. H)...

Congratulations, sir!
  • BaggedLancer
    edited April 2008
    Thanks all for the positive comments along the way. I just emailed my final research paper(15 pages, BLAH) for one of my classes that the professor didn't want in his email until today.

I've already got all my bankers boxes ready to go to load up all my old papers, notebooks, textbooks, etc in. They are making a one way trip to the attic, where they will never be seen again unless a dumpster gets dropped off at my house.

I think it's safe to breath fresh air now....