First Dibs!

dkg999
dkg999 Posts: 5,647
edited March 2008 in The Clubhouse
On whatever orut08 is selling!!!!! Don't you beatches try to outbid me either :)
DKG999
HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
Post edited by dkg999 on

Comments

• 66chevyIISS
    66chevyIISS Posts: 857
    edited March 2008
    Seconds if you back out!
    My Home Theater (WIP):
    Panasonic AE900 Projector - 126" screen, XBOX 360, Pioneer BDP-320 Bluray
    Receiver: Denon AVR-1905
    Fronts: RTi6's, Center: CSi5, Surrounds: RTi4, Rears: Denon
    Dual Subs: PSW202, and behind the couch Denon 8"

My showcase link:
    Media Room pics
  • opus
    opus Posts: 1,252
    edited March 2008
    /////
    The Flea rig
    Hitachi 50VG825 LCD
    Rotel RSP 1066 (pre) :)-flea market
    B&K St-202 (mains)-flea market
    Carver M 200t (x2) (center and surrounds)-flea market
    Blu-Ray..PS3 (dvd player)
    Polk RTA-11t-flea market
    LsiC, Fxi30's

Dual SVS PC-Utra's (1 port blocked) thanks MikeC78
    Behringer Feedback Destroyer
    -flea market
    AudioAlchemy DDE v1.0 DAC-flea market
    Cambridge Audio Azur 640 CDP-flea market
    Signal Cable and Kimber Kable
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited March 2008
    \\\\\

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited March 2008
    ////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\
  • candyliquor35m
    candyliquor35m Posts: 2,267
    edited March 2008
    Did someone say dibs
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited March 2008
    Did someone say dibs

Nope its car audio. Something momo flavored;)
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited March 2008
    Way ahead of ya bro... we've already signed a silent auction agreement form.

Oh well. :D
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• ben62670
    edited March 2008
    Don't feed the trolls!
    Good luck on your purchase.
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited March 2008
    ben62670 wrote: »
    Don't feed the trolls!
    Good luck on your purchase.

Muahahaha... ya, i'd sooner purchase from this guy than I would have a Sh#% and call it my friend...
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,163
    edited March 2008
    It's funny how his crap posts get to stay but some of my posts and an entire thread gets the boot. Someone or some group has some messed up priorities.

Ever onward orut08, you are the new face of the forum. Shameless whoring vs. constructive discussion expressing one's opinion.
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited March 2008
    This is constructive discussion?
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • heiney9
    edited March 2008
    The whole thread is non-constructive. Just adding to the deconstruction. Probably should be deleted since it serves no positive purpose.
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • ben62670
    edited March 2008
    http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/announcement.php?f=34

I guess all the moderators haven't picked up on this yet.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2008
    Did you read about what it says concerning the Flea Market?
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • ben62670
    edited March 2008
    8) Forum rules & guidelines are not up for debate. This is not a democracy, but rather a private forum owned by Polk Audio. Anyone openly debating the rules we have set in place will be removed.
    This?

The other day a newbie with intentions of selling stuff here, and not really participating had his post count deleted. Just because all of a sudden I'm on your list for some unknown reason doesn't change why the rules were set in place.
    Thanks buddy.
    Ben
    Thanks
    Ben
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2008
    Exactly.

P.S. I'm not your buddy, we don't even know one another, there is no list and I don't know about that other guy. Again, you dunderheads think it's only two ppl in regards to moderation.
  • ben62670
    edited March 2008
    I used to think you were pretty cool, but lately I don't know what is up with you.
    Good luck.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2008
    I'm not, rock on.
  • ben62670
    edited March 2008
    dorokusai wrote: »
    I'm not, rock on.

Obviously. Where is the nice helpful Mark that I met when I first joined here, and what have you done with him! Did you enter his "special" chaps, and insert some sort of device that eats away at his personality? I want the old Mark back:mad:
    Thanks
    Ben
  • heiney9
    edited March 2008
    Mark, I know it's not just 2 moderators. I don't have a problem with keeping things on the up and up. It's the complete lack of consistency lately that has me frustrated. When I'm frustrated I become flippant and since I'm a smart **** in real life it comes across in my posts.

As you stated earlier about my intense resentment of certain members. I have no resentment or score to settle with anyone here nor do I have any intense hatred for anyone here. As you said most of us here don't know each other personally and I'd share a beer and great conversation with anyone here regardless of their on-line persona (CL35M).

Of course if you and I ever meet for a beer I request you have your pants on at all times.

Some people set themselves up to be persecuted and ridiculed just by the nature of their posts and constant negative presence.

Again my point of view, which probably only matters to me.
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2008
    ben62670 wrote: »
    Obviously. Where is the nice helpful Mark that I met when I first joined here, and what have you done with him! Did you enter his "special" chaps, and insert some sort of device that eats away at his personality? I want the old Mark back:mad:

He's around, just not tonight.
  • ben62670
    edited March 2008
    dorokusai wrote: »
    He's around, just not tonight.

Well when you see him tell him I said Hi:D
    Take it easy.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • 66chevyIISS
    66chevyIISS Posts: 857
    edited March 2008
    Well Doug it looks like you are a new owner of some Momo speakers! lol

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?p=832732#post832732
    My Home Theater (WIP):
    Panasonic AE900 Projector - 126" screen, XBOX 360, Pioneer BDP-320 Bluray
    Receiver: Denon AVR-1905
    Fronts: RTi6's, Center: CSi5, Surrounds: RTi4, Rears: Denon
    Dual Subs: PSW202, and behind the couch Denon 8"

My showcase link:
    Media Room pics
  • dkg999
    edited March 2008
    I'm sure they'll work great in my tractor at the farm!
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,675
    edited March 2008
    And remember: We're not debating the rules, we're just griping.

There's a difference.

:)
    Sal Palooza
  • dkg999
    edited March 2008
    And remember: We're not debating the rules, we're just griping.

There's a difference.

:)

I tried that theory with an ex-wife. Didn't work there either :confused:
    DKG999

• halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    edited March 2008
    heiney9 wrote: »
    I'm a smart **** in real life
    This is true :) in a good way ;):D
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10