Divorce rates to get worse

2»

Comments

• fatchowmein
    fatchowmein Posts: 2,637
    edited March 2008
    I can imagine a kid looking in the mirror, thinking he doesn't look like his parents, and goes out and buys a kit. Once home, he secretly gathers DNA from mom and pop who are unaware of the product, he runs the test, and he finds out his DNA does not match either one. Shocked and in disbelief, he confronts the parents and they confess he was adopted.

Okay, that's it. No more Diet Cokes for me at 2:45 AM.
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited March 2008
    Spread the seed.......
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited March 2008
    I can imagine a kid looking in the mirror, thinking he doesn't look like his parents, and goes out and buys a kit. Once home, he secretly gathers DNA from mom and pop who are unaware of the product, he runs the test, and he finds out his DNA does not match either one. Shocked and in disbelief, he confronts the parents and they confess he was adopted.

Okay, that's it. No more Diet Cokes for me at 2:45 AM.

haha! hadn't thought of that angle yet
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited March 2008
    Sad Sad world when we need a product like this in our lifes...

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• SKsolutions
    SKsolutions Posts: 1,820
    edited March 2008
    Eddie Murphy:

"It wuddn't me"
    -Ignorance is strength -
  • SKsolutions
    SKsolutions Posts: 1,820
    edited March 2008
    The solution to Divorce rates is to let marriage rates get better. By better, I mean lower.
    -Ignorance is strength -
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited March 2008
    1. People don't want to work on themselves, but rather judge the other, place blame, and leave.
    2. In todays society if a women gets divorced she gets the benefits of having a husband, but not having to compromise. Guess who files for almost all the divorces? The wife. Guess what she is still unhappy after the divorce:rolleyes:
    3. People think they would be happier with someone else. Nope. 2nd time marriages are rarely divorce free. People still have the same problems they had in the first marriage. Wives, and husbands are not stereo gear. You don't just swap them when you feel you can do better, and you can't turn them off till you want to listen to them again:p
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • mightymouse
    mightymouse Posts: 254
    edited March 2008
    This is classic!:D

ben62670 wrote: »
    Wives, and husbands are not stereo gear. You don't just swap them when you feel you can do better, and you can't turn them off till you want to listen to them again:p