Christi in the studio

2»

Comments

• kingtut
    kingtut Posts: 813
    edited March 2008
    Strong, great shots. How about more pix?

Congrats on the new cam.
  • tx_polkhead
    tx_polkhead Posts: 248
    edited March 2008
    I shoot with a D2X, like it lots, it's plenty quick, feels good in the hand but the software is only so-so, some examples here: www.abelsanchez.com sorry not pictures of hotties. Ok Strong Bad we need a link to your gallery!
    Polk Audio RTA 12c's, Monitor 7c, Monitor 5JR+, SDA CRS+
  • kn505
    kn505 Posts: 380
    edited March 2008
    Strong, don't want to hijack your thread. But I need some helps.

I just upgraded to the D300 from D70. There is a deep learning curve to use the D300. I almost finish reading the manual but am very confuse now. Any suggestions you can share on the custom specs or anything about the D300 is greatly apprecitated.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited March 2008
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited March 2008
    kn505 wrote: »
    I just upgraded to the D300 from D70. There is a deep learning curve to use the D300. I almost finish reading the manual but am very confuse now. Any suggestions you can share on the custom specs or anything about the D300 is greatly apprecitated.

Sell it immediately and buy a Canon!
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,806
    edited March 2008
    I like cannons! They go boom!
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited March 2008
    shack wrote: »
    And ignore anything he says!

:D

However, I have to admit, I'm always disappointed when I compare the FPS of the affordable Nikon and affordable Canon DSLR's. The Canon's FPS are always much higher. :(
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited March 2008
    shack wrote: »

Don't you have some financial **** to take care of? Where the hell is your tournament pool you wuss?
    kn505 wrote: »
    Strong, don't want to hijack your thread. But I need some helps.

PM sent. WAYYY too much to talk about when it comes to the D300 to post in here. Yes, that is a huge upgrade going from the D70 to the D300. You're gonna love it though!
    No excuses!
  • SLOCOOKN
    SLOCOOKN Posts: 704
    edited March 2008
    audiobliss wrote: »
    And ignore anything he says!

:D

However, I have to admit, I'm always disappointed when I compare the FPS of the affordable Nikon and affordable Canon DSLR's. The Canon's FPS are always much higher. :(

FPS are more of a consumer selling point. There are ways to set up a camera to take more FPS. The pictures may not be in focus well..etc.

Think of it like WPC on an amp, there are ways to cheat!

I am not saying one camera is better than the other....to each his own...

How many FPS do you really need?
    :eek: From the bottom it looks like a steep incline, From the top another down hill slope of mine.:mad: But I know the equilibrium's there!:cool: .."Faith No More" :D
    Sony cx985v (for now)
    BBE 482i
    B&K AVP 1030
    Adcom GFA 555 mk 2
    AudioQuest Crystal 2 spk wire
    Nordost RCA
    SDA 3.1 tl RD0 tweets
    Belkin pf60
    Carver TFM 55x
    Signal Analog 2 RCA
    AudioQuestType 4
    VMPS Original Tall Boy (Mega Woofers soon)
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited March 2008
    Strong Bad wrote:
    Don't you have some financial **** to take care of? Where the hell is your tournament pool you wuss?

Look at it this way...this year you actually have a chance to win...unlike the past 2...;)
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson