Christi in the studio

Strong Bad
Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
edited March 2008 in The Clubhouse
I got to fire off some shots Friday night with one of our "Noob" bartenders. When I saw her behind the bar working in this outfit, my jaw about hit the floor (as did every other guy sitting around and near that bar)! She's just as nice and sweet as can be. Needless to say, she just shot to the top on my list of girls to extensive photoshoots with this spring and summer. She told me she would love to do that as nobody every asked her to do photos before. Well well, lucky me! :cool:

Here ya go you dogs. BTW, I love my new Nikon D300! I would go into details on the lighting setup, but you folks could give a rats **** about that! ;)

Lou, Jstas, can you see her posing with your car this summer?

266113878_Nw9AZ-L.jpg

265957850_KHFrj-L.jpg
No excuses!
Post edited by Strong Bad on

Comments

• Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited March 2008
    Wow. She is cute! Do you need an assistant?
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited March 2008
    whew! smoking!
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,675
    edited March 2008
    I don't know ..... the part in her hair isn't straight.

Note to Self: Buy camera for Christmas
    Sal Palooza
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited March 2008
    She is really hot ....I know you guys wont believe me, but I think its her smile :D
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • BaggedLancer
    edited March 2008
    Is it just me or does it look like she only has 1 earring on?

EDIT: I don't thin it's her smile, I think maybe it's her armpit.(kidding)
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,806
    edited March 2008
    Yeah, she's cute for sure! Problem is my truck ain't so cute and girls don't like fast and loud if it's not "cute".

Oh well.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • BaggedLancer
    edited March 2008
    Jstas wrote: »
    Yeah, she's cute for sure! Problem is my truck ain't so cute and girls don't like fast and loud if it's not "cute".

Oh well.

Some like it fast......some like it loud.....some like both. Just a matter of finding the right one!

Oh wait, were you talking about your truck? :cool:
  • candyliquor35m
    candyliquor35m Posts: 2,267
    edited March 2008
    she's baaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Do you make them sign a contract so you get 10% of their future earnings or whatever the standard is?

Write me in for 1% since it was my idea ;)
  • AdamRagland
    AdamRagland Posts: 521
    edited March 2008
    actually i really would care to hear your lighting techniques
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,982
    edited March 2008
    We shall go to this bar for PF08. ;):D
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited March 2008
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited March 2008
    thats a beautiful girl! those eyes alone can make guys (and the right gals :D) do some REAL dumb ****...lol

her+my car = one BADASS poster!!!! ;)
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,447
    edited March 2008
    Nice!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited March 2008
    John - You are persona non grata until you get her to hold a Polk loudspeaker.....wtf man, how long does it take?
    She has high maintenance written all over her baby fat covered face.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • candyliquor35m
    candyliquor35m Posts: 2,267
    edited March 2008
    She's either a 2B or a 1C cup size. It's hard to tell with all that lace in the way.
  • Jstas
    edited March 2008
    dorokusai wrote: »
    John - You are persona non grata until you get her to hold a Polk loudspeaker.....wtf man, how long does it take?
    She has high maintenance written all over her baby fat covered face.

Ah shut up. You know you wouldn't kick her outta bed for eating crackers.

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited March 2008
    I want to wear her **** as a hat.

Nice work John, from your favorite critic.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Strong Bad
    edited March 2008
    I much appreciate the kind words everyone, even from my toughest critic. ;)

Now you Doro, are something else. I'm gonna do a Chuck Norris leg sweep and take the other one out ****! :D Unfortunately, I sold those LSi7's and really don't have a smaller Polk speaker to take with me to photoshoots.

Heres the REALLY cool thing. Her younger sister, I think she's 20 and who I'm told looks very very much like her, is coming in Wednesday to do our Amateur Dancer contest. Mr. Photographer is going to be right there front and center to enjoy! I'll just drink lots of coffee the next day at work to stay awake. :cool:
    No excuses!
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,065
    edited March 2008
    Is it just me or does it look like she only has 1 earring on?

EDIT: I don't thin it's her smile, I think maybe it's her armpit.(kidding)

Who gives a **** about the earrings!!!
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • Jstas
    edited March 2008
    Strong Bad wrote: »
    I much appreciate the kind words everyone, even from my toughest critic. ;)

Now you Doro, are something else. I'm gonna do a Chuck Norris leg sweep and take the other one out ****! :D Unfortunately, I sold those LSi7's and really don't have a smaller Polk speaker to take with me to photoshoots.

Heres the REALLY cool thing. Her younger sister, I think she's 20 and who I'm told looks very very much like her, is coming in Wednesday to do our Amateur Dancer contest. Mr. Photographer is going to be right there front and center to enjoy! I'll just drink lots of coffee the next day at work to stay awake. :cool:

Hey! I got R15's in cherry!

But...uhhh...since I'm their manager...uhhh...I...uhhh...gotta be there, yeah! That's it! I gotta be there to uhhh...protect their interests! Yeah, that's it, to protect their interests! So...uhhh...whadaya say we work out a deal?

And if her younger sister is 20, how old is she because I thought she was about 20 years old! And if she's got a sister, now I REALLY gotta ask, is she single?

• BaggedLancer
    edited March 2008
    I thought she was MAYBE 18.
  • venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited March 2008
    Does she like guys with Big Amps?
  • Strong Bad
    edited March 2008
    She's 22 and HAWT! I was told she is recently single due to a major a$$hole BF that she was living with and had enough of. She moved in with Grandma. I think she is playing single girl for a little while which is great for me as a photographer (and possibly other ways ;) )

You have no idea how many hot girls WON'T do photoshoots due to jealous BF's and the girl being stupid to let them dictate what they can and can't do. Example, 2 weeks ago I spoke to a girl who came to me saying she is single and now wants to do photos. GREAT! I caught up to her 1 week later and she can't do photos now since she got back together with the a$$hole BF and he won't allow her to do it. I spoke to a girl yesterday that I did a shoot with and she said her current BF really doesn't like the fact she did it. I told her "Go home and remind him that he is only a BF and there is a line a mile long full of guys that will be glad to step in his place AND have no problem with the photoshoots!"
    No excuses!
  • Jstas
    edited March 2008
    She's 22 and HAWT! I was told she is recently single due to a major a$$hole BF that she was living with and had enough of. She moved in with Grandma. I think she is playing single girl for a little while which is great for me as a photographer (and possibly other ways ;) )

You have no idea how many hot girls WON'T do photoshoots due to jealous BF's and the girl being stupid to let them dictate what they can and can't do. Example, 2 weeks ago I spoke to a girl who came to me saying she is single and now wants to do photos. GREAT! I caught up to her 1 week later and she can't do photos now since she got back together with the a$$hole BF and he won't allow her to do it. I spoke to a girl yesterday that I did a shoot with and she said her current BF really doesn't like the fact she did it. I told her "Go home and remind him that he is only a BF and there is a line a mile long full of guys that will be glad to step in his place AND have no problem with the photoshoots!"

OK, no girl that says she is "staying single for a while" is really staying single for a while because as soon as she gets a decent offer, she's off and running again. If a girl says otherwise, she's just fooling herself.

Only problem is that girls like that will go for the "pretty boy". You know the type. Not necessarily "metrosexual" but overly concerned with their looks. We used to call it vain but that's "insensitive" now. That is the guy that usually takes longer to get ready to go out than his girlfriend does and he goes through girls like most men go through underwear because he has no concern for them, just himself and what's his. Like a whiny, spoiled kid. Which is where the jealousy of girls looking to take photos comes from. So those girls end up in bad relationships after bad relationships because the guys they should be going for don't look like they fell out of a GQ magazine. It's sad how most of them don't realize it until the good guys are taken, they are in their mid-40's and the looks are fading fast and they don't get the guy's attention anymore. But hey, what are you gonna do? It's just sad how predictable it is and no matter what is said or done to those girls, they fall into the same trap over and over again.

I've run into the jealously thing a few times with girls at photoshoots for cars at car shows and races and such. It gets especially bad when the guy feels challenged in his manhood because the owner of the car in the picture is there or the car is cooler than his car and other such silly stuff. Sometimes it gets out of hand and a fist fight starts and that makes for a bad day for everybody. Some photographers request that boyfriends not be present because of the issues they cause. Stupid meatheads.

I don't get that though. If I was one of those guys and I had a girlfriend like that and she wanted to pose in pictures, I'd be proud and more than happy to let her do it. I'd take off of work to go watch the whole thing and be there for support. Not out of jealousy at all. That seems like backwards logic. I mean, if the girl is that attractive that people want to put her in pictures, who do I have to be jealous of if she's my girlfriend? I already got her! Everyone else should be jealous of me!

Maybe I'm just backwards. I dunno.

BTW, the deal I was discussing with you the other day, I should have more info by the end of the week. That's when the whole Vegas thing is over. There is apparently interest from a 3rd party too. I'll let you know more when I have something more concrete.

• ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited March 2008
    thats the same reason I was never into chicks that looked like they came out of a playboy mag either. I gotta admit, whn it comes to wives, I knocked it outta the effing park. As much as we joke around, she'll say the same about me.

the pretty people sometimes live the worst lives..lol
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited March 2008

That's freaking hiarious. These guys want to date a model, but don't want her to model. The want to date a stripper, but not have her strip... Insecure dumbasses...

As for the girl, honestly, most of the gals have been "meh" for me. Might be better in person, who knows... Maybe I'll have to go find out when the wifey heads out on business. Hell, might even bring her along... She doesn't mind....
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • VSchneider
    VSchneider Posts: 443
    edited March 2008
    Nice, John! (now that we've done ooogling the girl) how long have you had the D300?
    What tricks can it do? I thought 200 was already a cool camera.
    Unfortunately, I sold those LSi7's and really don't have a smaller Polk speaker to take with me to photoshoots...
    So, you are saying there's a story that goes with my speakers, too?
  • Jstas
    edited March 2008
    VSchneider wrote: »
    now that we've done ooogling the girl

Wait, who ever said anyone was "done" with the oogling?

• BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited March 2008
    anymore pics?

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • Strong Bad
    edited March 2008
    I've had a couple of girls say their boyfriend wants to be there when we do the shoot. Needless to say, I never did the shoot. I will not allow a girl's BF to be there at any photoshoot. I don't want his dumbass hovering over my shoulder questioning my shooting techniques (as in how i have her dress and pose) nor do I want her to be inhibited in her posing due to him being there. They will not EVER EVER EVER feel free to pose in very suggestive ways and such.

NO EFFING BF's ALLOWED!

I've dated a few strippers and not once did I feel the need to pressure them to NOT do their job. Hell, I was there working with her and know why they are there. Our parting had nothing to do with our working in that business. They were just plain old NUTS!

Now, about the D300. It's a badass piece of machinery! The high ISO performance blows the D200 out of the water. Same with the focus system. Dynamic range and color accuracy is awesome! Frames per second for the D200 is 5fps VS 6fps with the standard battery and 8fps with the optional high capacity battery. It's a sports photographers dream! Everything about it is just better, not to say the D200 is a bad camera. The D200 is a great camera, but the D300 pushes it way farther.

Those LSi7's unfortunately never made it to the club for a shoot. I always wanted to, but I always dragged my **** or it was the furthest thing from my mind when trying to do a shoot.

VSchneider, do you own the D200? If so, we gotta talk man! We gots to catch up and do some shooting!
    No excuses!