A good LSi article.

shack
shack Posts: 11,154
edited December 2002 in Speakers
"Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
Post edited by shack on

Comments

• organ
    organ Posts: 4,969
    edited December 2002
    Thanks for the link shack. It's very interesting how he compared the LSi to much more expensive speakers and still think the LSi hold their own when compared side by side.

Maurice
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited December 2002
    I really take any comparisons between the Lsi and Dynaudio, with an extreme grain of salt. .....

No one says tht the LSi15 is "AS GOOD AS" the Dynaudio Evidence Temptations...but that when compared to the Temptations they compare favorably in some ways. If you would like to read it the entire review in The Absolute Sound it is HERE
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,056
    edited December 2002
    Nice little article.
    I gotta drop my opnion here as nobody should get confused by the Dynaudio vs Polk .THERE IS NO COMPARSION.Period.

That test he did in THE ABSOLUTE SOUND was only conducted because both speakers where present.If there's anything I can type as Fact and not just a personal opnion(but it is anyway)The Dynaudio Evidence Temptation loudspeakers CAN AND WILL dominate the Lsi 15's,AND just about every other speaker made in the world,past or present.Bold statement your thinking????Go listen to them and report back.

I love my Lsi15's to death,The perfect speaker for my budget.But I can't even talk about the Dynaudio's(above the Audience line) and Lsi's in the same breath..........not a fair compare.Give me some Dynaudio Audience series,Theil's,Vandersteens.Energy's,Vienna,Sonus Faber,Def Tech's,ETC and your on......extreme high end...forget about it.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.