The HD-DVD Movies panic sales has begun....

polkatese
polkatese Posts: 6,767
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
Score a couple at $10 each at AVS, average price is coming down for sure, except on a few select hot titles.:cool:

Speaking of which, anyone has Batman Begins HD that they are ready to pawn?
I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
Post edited by polkatese on

Comments

• Kris Siegel
    Kris Siegel Posts: 309
    edited February 2008
    $10? You'll be able to find them for much less soon. I'd wait.
  • polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited February 2008
    I thought about it too, but I then $10/each shipped was not so bad. I think the price point will hover around $8-$9 each net, and this is a SWAG on my part, considering that DVD-A and SACD prices stay at the niche level and never goes down to a point below $10..if not trending north to its collectible status.
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited February 2008
    Yeah I think for the "high-demand" HD-DVDs 10 bucks is about as low as they'll get. I'm sure there will be some 5 dollar clearances on some of the crappier ones soon enough.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited February 2008
    Too bad the tools on my local Craigslist are still asking top dollar.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,185
    edited February 2008
    Maybe Best Buy will have a blow out sale.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.