what will Wizzy's next thread topic be

ohskigod
ohskigod Posts: 6,502
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
I'm all for fun and revelry, so I figured we could all guess what Wizzy's next thread topic will be. I've norrowed it down to the above possibilities. if you choose "other" you must specify

***to moderators, please do not construe this as harrassing, as it is more of an open topic of ideas and opinions.

please, ladies and gentlemen of this fine forum, there will be NO insult hurling. calling Wizzy anything along the lines of "useless, non contributor, here solely to stir up commotion, troll (before you even start Jesse) and/or @sshat will be SEVERELY FROWNED UPON!

for example :(:(:(:(......just like that
Living Room 2 Channel -
Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
Post edited by ohskigod on

Comments