petrym Posts: 1,912
    edited January 2008
    A 19-0 team would be awesome...
    Go PATS!
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,315
    edited January 2008
    schwarcw wrote: »
    It would have been great to have a Packers vs Patriots game. Farve vs Brady, it could have been classic. Unfortunately, the Packers wanted the Giants to win very badly. And the Giants couldn't do it with their first two chances at the game winning field goal.

Back in Green Bay, this Packers fan was sick to see the Farve interception, and the Giants finally convert a field goal.

Dammit Carl,I was also sick the Packs blew it...but now,I really am sick:D
  • wizzy
    wizzy Posts: 867
    edited January 2008
    For those that don't know, a Green Bay Packer is someone from Green Bay who works in a plant making canned meat.

Seriously. This is not a joke. Packing meat in a can, canning meat ... that's what Packer is referring to.
  • phipiper10
    phipiper10 Posts: 955
    edited January 2008
    I'm sorry I saw that picture. Go Pats!
    Analog Source: Rega P3-24 Exact 2 w/GT delrin platter & Neo TT-PSU Digital Source: Lumin T2 w/Roon (NUC) DAC: Denafrips Pontus II Phono Preamp: Rega Aria MK3 Preamp: Rogue RP-7 Amp: Pass X150.8 Speakers: Joseph Audio Perspective 2, Audio Physic Tempo Plus Cables: Morrow M4 ICs & Audio Art SC-5 ePlus, Shunyata PCs Misc: Shunyata Hydra Delta D6, VTI rack, GIK acoustic panels
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited January 2008
    Strong Bad wrote: »
    Atleast the Ravens got a new coach. I like the choice. I'm hoping they get Rex Ryan back for the D Coordinator.

I'm hoping for the big upset. Go Giants!

The Ravens made out wonderfully with John Harbaugh. He was with the Eagles 10 years and did a magnificent job.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited January 2008
    Jstas wrote: »
    But The Pats are what, 18-0 right now? That holds more weight IMO, especially since an "almost lost to the Giants" still counts as a win. Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

John my man you are a traitor!!!:D
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited January 2008
    Dammit Carl,I was also sick the Packs blew it...but now,I really am sick:D

I think that big honey was voiding some of that packed meat they can up there.:D
    Carl