Worst shipping company?

2»

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited December 2007
    I'm offended. I know people that work at shipping companies, and this thread is very demoralizing to them. Next thing you know, .0265% of the population will start delivering their own packages.

I want this thread shut down, and I want it shut down now. Do I need to start a new thread speaking only pig latin? Don't make me go there.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited December 2007
    Just got a call from the Amazon merchant, not the drop ship warehouse that was in contact with before. They seem MUCH more willing to help, said they will call UPS themselves, confirm the package is lost and immediate put in for the drop shipper to send off another one. If the missing package shows up, refuse it or if they leave it then just call and they will send a return label.

It sounded great over the phone, lets see what they actually do.

Oh, and russ, you can go shove a trumpet....nevermind. :rolleyes:
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,600
    edited December 2007
    Just got a call from the Amazon merchant, not the drop ship warehouse that was in contact with before. They seem MUCH more willing to help, said they will call UPS themselves, confirm the package is lost and immediate put in for the drop shipper to send off another one. If the missing package shows up, refuse it or if they leave it then just call and they will send a return label.

It sounded great over the phone, lets see what they actually do.

Oh, and russ, you can go shove a trumpet....nevermind. :rolleyes:

Outstanding!
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited December 2007
    RuSsMaN wrote: »
    I'm offended. I know people that work at shipping companies, and this thread is very demoralizing to them. Next thing you know, .0265% of the population will start delivering their own packages.

I want this thread shut down, and I want it shut down now. Do I need to start a new thread speaking only pig latin? Don't make me go there.

Too funny

engtaz
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited December 2007
    I've had bad luck with Fed Ex, some poor luck with UPS, and all good luck with USPS.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • BaggedLancer
    edited December 2007
    I guess explaining to UPS that the package was not 1 pound and not small made a difference:

Tracking Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Type: Package
    Delivered On: 12/19/2007 7:35 P.M.

Yay! They magically found it! It definately was opened, but I just finished setting it up...works fine. The box was soaking wet from rain, no big deal.
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,315
    edited December 2007
    I guess explaining to UPS that the package was not 1 pound and not small made a difference:

Tracking Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Type: Package
    Delivered On: 12/19/2007 7:35 P.M.

Yay! They magically found it! It definately was opened, but I just finished setting it up...works fine. The box was soaking wet from rain, no big deal.

Man,You're going to worry yourself into an early grave..No go relax,enjoy some tunes with your new found toys...and unwind a little:D
  • BaggedLancer
    edited December 2007
    Man,You're going to worry yourself into an early grave..No go relax,enjoy some tunes with your new found toys...and unwind a little:D

It's funny how what they swear to you is lost all of a sudden is found :)
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,315
    edited December 2007
    It's funny how what they swear to you is lost all of a sudden is found :)

I would think that when they realize they are going to have to pay for something,**** starts showin' up.