My new role model.

dorokusai
dorokusai Posts: 25,577
edited December 2007 in The Clubhouse
CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
Post edited by dorokusai on

Comments

• sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,600
    edited December 2007
    Chugging vodka.
    I can't even imagine.
    Bleah!
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited December 2007
    there was a time,,,,:)

KC shuffle ;)
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited December 2007
    if it was good vodka it was prob worth is.. if it was gut rot stuff.. he's crazy. ;)
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited December 2007
    I've done that before. Except with Thunderbird. Or maybe it was Mad Dog 20/20? Either way, I ended up with several illegitimate children and a hangover from hell.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • george daniel
    edited December 2007
    I've done that before. Except with Thunderbird. Or maybe it was Mad Dog 20/20? Either way, I ended up with several illegitimate children and a hangover from hell.

T-bird,,and there was Bali Hi--took me the better part of a day to "get right"
  • dorokusai
    edited December 2007
    Grape Mad Dog.....mmmmm, those were the days.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited December 2007
    First drunk me and the boys ever enjoyed. Now they have Blue Hawaiian? Ouch.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • dorokusai
    edited December 2007
    Same here. I got some of it a few years ago and quickly figured out why I stopped drinking it.
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited December 2007
    Thats pretty badass.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited December 2007
    I was downing a full pint of scotch in the morning as an eye opener before I quit drinking. Down a quart would have just made me a little wobbly. That guy is a piker!
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited December 2007
    That guy is all business.

Drinking 2 pints that quick is absolutely insane, i can't believe security didn't stop him.
  • nms
    nms Posts: 671
    edited December 2007
    i can't believe security didn't stop him.

They were probably too surprised to think straight until he'd gotten well into the procedure...
    My system

"The world is an ever evolving clusterf*ck." --treitz3
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,982
    edited December 2007
    "Instead, he chugged the vodka — and was quickly unable to stand or otherwise function"

Quote from the article. Lightweight.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,442
    edited December 2007
    That guy is a moron.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited December 2007
    even he didn't end up in the hospital, they airline would never let him on the plane drunk **** anyways..
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    edited December 2007
    D@mn the man!
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited December 2007
    Pretty stupid if you ask me, but like to know what the fee was.

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited December 2007
    Yeah, and he was incapacitated after....pansy.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited December 2007
    Lightweight
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited December 2007
    I actually saw a guy do something similar once....got a picture of it, or at least the aftermath...

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • george daniel
    edited December 2007
    I was downing a full pint of scotch in the morning as an eye opener before I quit drinking. Down a quart would have just made me a little wobbly. That guy is a piker!

how does the saying go ,,,"IF YOU CAN'T RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS,,STAY ON THE PORCH" :):)
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited December 2007
    TroyD wrote: »
    I actually saw a guy do something similar once....got a picture of it, or at least the aftermath...

BDT

It looks like you are trying to catch the projectile vomit in your cup.
  • strider
    strider Posts: 2,568
    edited December 2007
    First drunk me and the boys ever enjoyed. Now they have Blue Hawaiian? Ouch.

C'mon, don't you get The Hobo Times delivered to your door every morning? They've had Hawaiian Blue since I was in high school in the early 90's. I felt like such a badass the first time I drank that crap. Afterwards I just felt like ****. Uggh.
    Wristwatch--->Crisco
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,806
    edited December 2007
    I guess I've been spoiled to live in NJ, land of discount liquors. Decent beer was always cheap enough that you didn't have to go and buy 40's of malt liquor. Although I had friends who did stupid stuff like tape a 40 of Mad Dog in each hand and they weren't allowed out of that predicament until both 40's were gone.

But I never understood why you would want to torture yourself with something like than when you could get a bottle of decent rum or whiskey for $10-$15 and everyone could get plastered with a much better "high" than the bloated puke fest you get from drinking what is essentially liquefied, rotten bread in the malt liquor. Besides, malt liquor mixed with Coke totally sucks. Throw whiskey or rum in Coke and it's awesome! Even better, Southern Comfort in Dr. Pepper! It's like candy!

There's always the scotch and carrot juice deal. 'Cause that way, you can get drunk but at least you'll see good!
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!