How to **** at Work - The Funny

BaggedLancer
BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
edited December 2007 in The Clubhouse
How to **** at Work

We've all been there but don't like to admit it. We've all kicked back in our cubicles and suddenly felt something brew down below. As much as we try to convince ourselves otherwise, the WORK **** is inevitable. For those who hate pooping at work, following is the Survival Guide for taking a dump at work. Memorize these definitions and pooping at work will become a pure pleasure.

ESCAPEE
Definition: a **** that slips out while taking a leak at the urinal or forcing a **** in a stall. This is usually accompanied by a sudden wave of panic embarrassment. This is similar to the hot flash you receive when passing an unseen police car and speeding. If you release an escapee, do not acknowledge it. Pretend it did not happen. If you are standing next to the farter in the urinal, pretend you did not hear it. No one likes an escapee, it is uncomfortable for all involved. Making a joke or laughing makes both parties feel uneasy.

JAILBREAK
(Used in conjunction with ESCAPEE)
Definition: When forcing ****, several farts slip out at a machine gun pace. This is usually a side effect of diarrhea or a hangover. If this should happen, do not panic. Remain in the stall until everyone has left the bathroom so to spare everyone the awkwardness of what just occurred.

COURTESY FLUSHDefinition: The act of flushing the toilet the instant the nose cone of the **** log hits the water and the **** is whisked away to an undisclosed location. This reduces the amount of air time the **** has to stink up the bathroom. This can help you avoid being caught doing the WALK OF SHAME.

WALK OF SHAME
Definition: Walking from the stall, to the sink, to the door after you have just stunk up the bathroom. This can be a very uncomfortable moment if someone walks in and busts you. As with all farts, it is best to pretend that the smell does not exist. Can be avoided with the use of the COURTESY FLUSH.

OUT OF THE CLOSET POOPER
Definition: A colleague who poops at work and damn proud of it. You will often see an Out Of The Closet Pooper enter the bathroom with a newspaper or magazine under their arm. Always look around the office for the Out Of The Closet Pooper before entering the bathroom.

THE POOPING FRIENDS NETWORK (PFN)Definition: A group of coworkers who band together to ensure emergency pooping goes off without incident. This group can help you to monitor the whereabouts of Out Of The Closet Poopers, and identify SAFE HAVENS.

SAFE HAVENS
Definition: A seldom used bathroom somewhere in the building where you can least expect visitors. Try floors that are predominantly of the opposite sex. This will reduce the odds of a pooper of your sex entering the bathroom.

**** BURGLARDefinition: A pooper who does not realize that you are in the stall and tries to force the door open. This is one of the most shocking and vulnerable moments that can occur when taking a dump at work. If this occurs, remain in the stall until the **** Burglar leaves. This way you will avoid all uncomfortable eye contact.

CAMO-COUGH

Definition: A phony cough that alerts all new entrants into the bathroom that you are in a stall. This can be used to cover-up a WATERMELON, or to alert potential **** Burglars. Very effective when used in conjunction with an ASTAIRE.

ASTAIRE
Definition: A subtle toe-tap that is used to alert potential **** Burglars that you are occupying a stall. This will remove all doubt that the stall is occupied. If you hear an Astaire, leave the bathroom immediately so the pooper can **** in peace.

WATERMELON
Definition: A **** that creates a loud splash when hitting the toilet water. This is also an embarrassing incident. If you feel a Watermelon coming on, create a diversion. See CAMO-COUGH.

HAVANA OMELET
Definition: A load of diarrhea that creates a series of loud splashes in the toilet water. Often accompanied by an Escapee. Try using a Camo-Cough with an Astaire.

UNCLE TED
Definition: A bathroom user who seems to linger around forever. Could spend extended lengths of time in front of the mirror or sitting on the pot. An Uncle Ted makes it difficult to relax while on the crapper, as you should always wait to drop your load when the bathroom is empty. This benefits you as well as the other bathroom attendees.

FLY BY
Definition: The act of scouting out a bathroom before pooping. Walk in and check for other poopers. If there are others in the bathroom, leave and come back again. Be careful not to become a FREQUENT FLYER. People may become suspicious if they catch you constantly going into the bathroom
Post edited by BaggedLancer on

Comments

• BaggedLancer
    edited December 2007
    Just some comic relief.....I know I've been suspect of some items on the list, as well as a victim of most.
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited December 2007
    Nice find, love it.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited December 2007
    Havana Omelet........WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • jwhitakr
    jwhitakr Posts: 568
    edited December 2007
    Hilarious! I know there are a few Uncle Teds around my office, just don't know who they are. They come in and check their hair, brush their teeth, floss, do a few Scope rinses ... all the while I'm in the john trying to relax and get my **** on. Not cool.
    My HT
    HDTV: Panasonic PT-61LCX65 61" Rear Proj. LCD
    AVR: Harman Kardon AVR 235
    Video: 80GB PS3, Toshiba HD-XA1 HD DVD
    Fronts: Polk Audio RTi8
    Center: Polk Audio CSi3
    Amp: Emotiva LPA-1
    Surrounds: Polk Audio R150
    Sub: HSU STF-3

The only true barrier to knowledge is the assumption that you already have it. - C.H. Dodd
  • capitan100
    capitan100 Posts: 172
    edited December 2007
    nice...
    Home Theater
    Sony DA7ES 7.1 A/V Receiver
    Sony DVP-NC80V - SACD/DVD player
    CS400 - Center channel
    RT2000i - Fronts
    RT1000i - Surrounds
    a/d/s MS3/u - subwoofer
    Hitachi 62 inch HD TV

2 Channel Room
    Niles HDL-4 Speaker Selector
    Niles HDL-6 Speaker Selector
    Sony V555ES receiver
    Sony DVP-S7700
    Polk SDA-2B
    Polk Monitor 5
    Thiel 03a
    B&W 2001 ZMF
    Signet SL-250 B/U
    a/d/s L400e
    Wharfedale Valdus 100SE
    Polk PSW 350 - subwoofer
    Pioneer Elite Big Screen
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,536
    edited December 2007
    "Dude, we gotta go, I just sharted."
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,713
    edited December 2007
    At my office, we saw this joke about 5 years ago. Been using the terminology ever since. Some classic stuff there. Astaires, Fly Bys, and Safe Havens have been part of my daily routine for years.

I see that is has been slightly changed over the years though. The PFN is something new.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited December 2007
    jwhitakr wrote: »
    Hilarious! I know there are a few Uncle Teds around my office, just don't know who they are. They come in and check their hair, brush their teeth, floss, do a few Scope rinses ... all the while I'm in the john trying to relax and get my **** on. Not cool.

Hah, we had some of those guys at my old office as well. I never understood brushing, flossing, rinsing etc in the highest traffic restroom in the building. Umm......do you not smell what I'm brewing back here?

The PFN is great. Everyone in the building knew the safe havens, but only those in the PFN knew which stalls would have a choice SI article printed off for their pooping pleasure each day.
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited December 2007
    That was awsome man.
  • edbert
    edbert Posts: 1,041
    edited December 2007
    Ours is fairly low traffic so I don't mind too much. I always opt for the Palm Pilot with Sudoku just in case I am in there for a while.

The one thing that I hate is having to fend off the cleaning lady who knocks on the door before she enters. Having to let out that little exclamation to let them know someone is in there is always so tense. It would help if she came at the same time everyday, but she doesn't.

Anyway else experience the problem of the cleaning lady?
    I know just enough to be dangerous, but don't tell my wife, she thinks I'm a genius. :D

Pioneer VSX-816
    Monitor 40's - fronts, bi-amped
    Monitor 30's - surrounds
    CS1 - center
    PSW10 - I'll let you guess
    Blue Jeans Cable - speaker cable
    Daewoo 27 incher - one step up from a console
    Sony Progressive scan DVD
    XBOX

SOPA since 2008
    Here's my stuff.
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited December 2007
    My cleaning lady has an almost eerie sense of when someone is in there. Even if I don't see her when I head in, once or twice I've seen her waiting patiently nearby when I emerge a few minutes later. She never knocked, she just KNEW someone was in there. And she's smart enough to avoid the awkardness of actually standing by the door; she's usually nearby, obviously waiting but not so close as to necessitate an awkward exchange between a stranger who has just pooped in an area the other must clean.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,806
    edited December 2007
    OUT OF THE CLOSET POOPER
    Definition: A colleague who poops at work and damn proud of it. You will often see an Out Of The Closet Pooper enter the bathroom with a newspaper or magazine under their arm. Always look around the office for the Out Of The Closet Pooper before entering the bathroom.

OMG! There is this guy at work that brings his freaking LAPTOP COMPUTER into the stall with him! I was like "Dude! WTF?" He doesn't understand what the big deal is. It's like Costanza from the Seinfeld episode with the book at the bookstore. What sucks is when I was doing help desk work, I actually had to fix this guy's computer a few times and each time I was so skeeved out by it that I complained to my management about it. When this dude's management was spoken to about it, the manager actually applauded the guy for it because it "show initiative and out-of-the-box thinking to increase productivity".

I guess the whole "**** on my fingers that touch my keyboard" idea didn't carry any weight.

We got guys that bring their PDA's and Blackberrys into the bathroom too. My Blackberry Pearl has internet access. Imagine how cool I could be, surfin' Club Polk while poopin' at work!
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited December 2007
    ROFL Jstas, great "pooptop" story. I'll have to pass that along to my IT friends at work.
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited December 2007
    I like to drop the kids off, not flush and quickly change stalls and wait.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited December 2007
    dorokusai wrote: »
    I like to drop the kids off, not flush and quickly change stalls and wait.

Wipe or no wipe? Only reason I ask is when they see the kids in the bowl with no TP the expression is priceless
  • dorokusai
    edited December 2007
    I just play it by rear.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited December 2007
    I just play it by rear.

So you have different scenarios if it's a havana omelette or a watermelon?
  • beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited December 2007
    wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

priceless.

I can just see Mark changin stalls and giggling as an unsuspecting **** cutter walks into the stall and say " OMG":!!!

Uncle Ted....thats a good one...
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • dorokusai
    edited December 2007
    So you have different scenarios if it's a havana omelette or a watermelon?

It's a very Mission Impossible situation as you need to be quick, and it's a pants down operation. It must only be performed under very tight circumstances. I would never do it if visiting Havana as there is no art in it.

I need to create log formations with precise squeezing of the buttocks. I've perfected the Bear and have been working on the Feral Cat for quite some time.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited December 2007
    That made me blush!
  • BaggedLancer
    edited December 2007
    It's a very Mission Impossible situation as you need to be quick, and it's a pants down operation. It must only be performed under very tight circumstances. I would never do it if visiting Havana as there is no art in it.

I need to create log formations with precise squeezing of the buttocks. I've perfected the Bear and have been working on the Freal Cat for quite some time.

Gotcha, balls to the seat, pants down kind of operation......someday I'll be on a mission like that. For now I'm just going to stick with the fly by's in the safe havens!
  • Early B.
    Early B. Posts: 7,900
    edited December 2007
    Pooping at work? Nah, I just hold it until I get home. It requires extensive mind-body training and ancient bowel relaxation techniques.
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."
  • BaggedLancer
    edited December 2007
    Early B. wrote: »
    Pooping at work? Nah, I just hold it until I get home. It requires extensive mind-body training and ancient bowel relaxation techniques.

I used to do that.....but I found it got so bad I was planning stops at relatives houses on the way home from work because I couldn't hold it anymore.
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,600
    edited December 2007
    Then there's staying late to crap on the boss's desk.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • BaggedLancer
    edited December 2007
    sucks2beme wrote: »
    Then there's staying late to crap on the boss's desk.

That's disgusting. Thats gotta be a Texas thing.
  • sucks2beme
    edited December 2007
    That's disgusting. Thats gotta be a Texas thing.

I never did it. But I worked with a guy who did in up North.
    It was a big place with thousands of employees in a cluster of buildings. The
    division manager left his door unlocked. It was late on a Saturday night.
    I saw him coming down the hall from that area with this big grin on his face.
    Heard about what he was grinning about a couple of days later.
    He was crazy. He's lucky there was a shift of guys working in another building,
    or they would of made the connection pretty quick.
    I'm not a real "Texan". Just another damn yankee transplant.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • BaggedLancer
    edited December 2007
    Wow.....that would be a priceless reaction when he came in Monday morning.
  • sucks2beme
    edited December 2007
    The best part was it was described as an "incident".
    They couldn't just come out and say "does anyone know who crapped on my desk?"

My revenge on a captain in the USMC was me and another guy bought all the crickets
    out of a bait shop(about 40 miles away) and let them loose in the guy's office.
    The place was wired for sound for a long time after that.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited December 2007
    Early B. wrote: »

LOL! but don't you find when you finally get down to it, it always gets stuck because you held it in too long?:eek:
  • BaggedLancer
    edited December 2007
    LOL! but don't you find when you finally get down to it, it always gets stuck because you held it in too long?:eek:

That's when you grab the sides of the bowl and push!:eek: