My damn cat just caught a bat

2»

Comments

• mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,673
    edited December 2007
    Face wrote: »
    My brother had one land on his leg once. They're ugly close up.

Well, I dare say that I will never have the opportunity to see them up close, so I'll take your word that they're ugly.

..... we are talking about your brother's legs, aren't we ?

:cool:

(is this the kind of stuff they talk about in Brett's thread ? I'm offended.)

;)
    Sal Palooza
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited December 2007
    Posting my brother's legs in that thread would probably offend many. He's skinny and white as a ghost. :D
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited December 2007
    Go to UT, Andy?

Affirmative. 1999 - graduated May 2003. Was an ATO and a Silver Spur during my time there. Loved it. Went to the Rose Bowl in 2006. Best sporting event of all time.

One of the times I was down in Austin I got to see all the bats coming out from under the Congress St bridge, it was wild.

Yeah, it's really cool to see the bats come out from the bridge down there. I brother made a list of like 30 things he wanted to do before he graduated from there, and that was definitely on the list.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,536
    edited December 2007
    Bats rule.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited December 2007
    bats.jpg
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.