Ug... Lost on the river

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,442
    edited December 2007
    The total lack of a sense of humor, by some and the level of hyper sensitivity, by some around here is reaching critical mass.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,163
    edited December 2007
    F1nut wrote: »
    The total lack of a sense of humor by some and the level of hyper sensitivity by some around here is reaching critical mass.

Amen bro..........................Amen!
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,600
    edited December 2007

P.S. I'm also available for consultation on matters dealing with women.

;)

So, how do I explain why I need a $1000 Stax headphone rig to
    the Mrs.??????
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited December 2007
    audiobliss wrote: »
    Oh gosh. This has become just waaay too rampant here lately.

If anyone can't see that the OP was NOT the attacker in this instance...you're blind. There's no two ways about it.

I think cfrizz is prone to a little over reacting sometimes, but I'm behind her 100% in this case.

Again, I’ve pointed it out before, amazing how I can post a post about poker and be thread trolled by the guy and have guys like you actually attack me for it.

What’s your agenda?

Ill state again, my pm box is being filled up by quite a few people who know what this pack of guys are doing and are starting to become active in pointing it out to PM’s… nuff said about that, I didn’t ask to be a martyr against these guys but I’m being put up as one because the normal Joes around here are sick of it.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited December 2007
    cfrizz wrote: »
    I don't & won't play the macho games you guys play

You mean you can't....you know, because you are not a man....:):):p

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited December 2007
    Silverti wrote: »
    Again, I’ve pointed it out before, amazing how I can post a post about poker and be thread trolled by the guy and have guys like you actually attack me for it.

What’s your agenda?

Ill state again, my pm box is being filled up by quite a few people who know what this pack of guys are doing and are starting to become active in pointing it out to PM’s… nuff said about that, I didn’t ask to be a martyr against these guys but I’m being put up as one because the normal Joes around here are sick of it.
    If that's directed at me, re-read my reply, as I wasn't attacking you. ;)
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,982
    edited December 2007

What’s your agenda?
    Refer to post 18 of this thread sir. ;)
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited December 2007

What’s your agenda?

BS!

Call the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.
  • Systems
    edited December 2007
    BS!

Call the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.

This is your 3rd instigation post in random threads I've posted in the past 2 days. I notice you dont have much to say about Texas Holdem.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Systems
    edited December 2007
    audiobliss wrote: »
    If that's directed at me, re-read my reply, as I wasn't attacking you. ;)

No sorry, I was extending your point and referring to the 3 primary instigators, F1nut, HearingI and Troyd, they usual suspects.

We can both note all 3 of them in this nice thread about Texas Holdem.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2007
    Calling you out for posting disgusting pics in the "post a pic thread" is not an instigation post just proving what a liar and hypocrite you are.

Well if you feel this way, do what you do best!
  • treitz3
    edited December 2007
    This is your 3rd instigation post in random threads I've posted in the past 2 days. I notice you dont have much to say about Texas Holdem.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • treitz3
    edited December 2007
    No sorry, I was extending your point and referring to the 3 primary instigators, F1nut, HearingI and Troyd, they usual suspects.

We can both note all 3 of them in this nice thread about Texas Holdem.
    Please slow down and please keep all responses to this thread. Then refer to post 18 of this thread sir. Please. Don't make me grovel. It's embarrassing.
  • Systems
    edited December 2007
    Calling you out for posting disgusting pics in the "post a pic thread" is not an instigation post just proving what a liar and hypocrite you are.

Well if you feel this way, do what you do best!

People aren’t dumb around here HI, they see you in all my threads. They hypocrite part starts at your statement you just typed up and the fact that you are in my thread that I started about playing poker.

Here is the logic to this thread:

Silverti: “Crap, I had back luck at poker last night”

Hearing Impaired:

“BS!

Call the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.”
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2007
    People aren’t dumb around here HI, they see you in all my threads. They hypocrite part starts at your statement you just typed up and the fact that you are in my thread that I started about playing poker.

Here is the logic to this thread:

Silverti: “Crap, I had back luck at poker last night”

Hearing Impaired:

“BS!

Call the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.”

Your thread! ROTFLMAO!!! This thread hasn't been about poker since the first post! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Take a deeeeeep breath and laugh for once man. You're too uptight.
  • treitz3
    edited December 2007
    Have you taken the time out to read post 18 of this thread Silverty? Tell me you have please.
  • Systems
    edited December 2007
    treitz3 wrote: »

Your words are true that for sure. In fact in PM I settled with HearingI (who is ringleader believe it or not) at one point and told him "I only respond to attacks and I don’t attack, we can both agree to just stay clear of each other"... within 2 days he was back thread trolling me.

What I have discussed with admins already is that the hole is already dug. This post is a pure test on my part and a key point. I cannot and have not been able to post up an legitimate posts with out one of those 3 guys or a few of their friends threat trolling it.

So in what is happening is that when they do things like this, like this right here in this post that was about poker, I am:

1) Pointing it out
    2) Pointing it out to admins on the site.
    3) Discussing it in PM with other users on the site who see it and are helping out (mainly due to the fact that they have been victims of it).
    4) Establishing a historical perspective (with users and admin)
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited December 2007
    I just opened thread all excited because I thought you got lost on a river with your cell phone posting on club polk.....I figured it was only a matter of time till your battery ran out.

Damn, was I disappointed. I want my 3 minutes back. :mad:
  • treitz3
    edited December 2007
    Instead of waging a war, wouldn't it be better for you to chill and leave the hole left alone for a while? It won't hurt anything. Right now, today, at this very moment the hole is not too deep.

I'm just suggesting that you don't dig too deep. It's just a forum. Then again, it's a forum that one day you may rely upon to help you out with a complex problem that gets your issue solved in a matter of hours -vs- who knows?

Ya' get what I'm tryin' to relay to ya'?

Just trying to help. Christmas is around the corner, goodwill toward man and all that stuff.
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited December 2007
    Anyone know how many posts until Polk Guru status?
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • BaggedLancer
    edited December 2007
    exalted512 wrote: »
    Anyone know how many posts until Polk Guru status?
    -Cody

10k, you better start your ///////\\\\\\\
  • exalted512
    edited December 2007
    10k, you better start your ///////\\\\\\\

I would never do that...and I thought it was at 7k?
    -Cody
  • exalted512
    edited December 2007
    ///////\\\\\\\
  • BaggedLancer
    edited December 2007
    haha, i saw my email saying you would never do that and I opened the forum link to see you actually did it. I just fell out of my chair laughing lol.(not literally)

and yes, it's 10k

//////\\\\\\
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited December 2007
    You guys are doing it wrong. It's like this:

\\\\\\//////

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • exalted512
    edited December 2007
  • beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited December 2007
    Your words are true that for sure. In fact in PM I settled with HearingI (who is ringleader believe it or not) at one point and told him "I only respond to attacks and I don’t attack, we can both agree to just stay clear of each other"... within 2 days he was back thread trolling me.

What I have discussed with admins already is that the hole is already dug. This post is a pure test on my part and a key point. I cannot and have not been able to post up an legitimate posts with out one of those 3 guys or a few of their friends threat trolling it.

So in what is happening is that when they do things like this, like this right here in this post that was about poker, I am:

1) Pointing it out
    2) Pointing it out to admins on the site.
    3) Discussing it in PM with other users on the site who see it and are helping out (mainly due to the fact that they have been victims of it).
    4) Establishing a historical perspective (with users and admin)

So basically what you are saying is that you started this thread to bait the "3" that you have a problem with, so you can show admin what bad guy`s they are,and in the intrum got mommy and a couple of newbies to back you up in PM`s so you can get these long time members banned ?

or did you reall want to discuss poker....on an audio forum ?
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • exalted512
    edited December 2007
    \\\\\\//////
  • exalted512
    edited December 2007
    43 more posts to go...I need to get back to studying for my accounting final.
    -Cody
  • BaggedLancer
    edited December 2007
    \\\\\\\\////////

My vote is for the bait and switch beardog.
This discussion has been closed.